Lil' Wayne

Options
SunLove8
SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
Alright, so I read the articel in the newest edition of "Rolling Stone" magazine and something "popped" in my head. This guy lived in jail for about 265 days straight, and yet he managed to put on muscle pounds (remember now that he was scrawny and his nickname is Lil' Wayne); around 20 it said. What I got out of THAT was, okay here's a person in jail; he has no say in what types of food really that he can eat excect whether he eats at the "cafeteria" or buys food from the "store" there and has no gym equipment like we do in freedom, NOR does he get to choose when he does his workouts. The point is, is that if someone can have that much control over his/her body regardless of the situation; we all can. This article completely said it between the lines with me, and I'll carry that on my journey (not that I plan on going to jail, hehehee); nevertheless, it shows that a human being is capable of taking charge in some way or form of another to change no matter what our situation is...STRENGTH (we all got it!). =)

Replies

• SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    So, what is YOUR motivation for today or even tommorow?
  • mrstyle25
    mrstyle25 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    After reading this, to workout in case I do end up in jail. sounds like some strong guys may be in there and I'm going to have to shower eventually! lol... couldn't help myself.
  • Nina_Crowson
    Options
    well my hubby is in jail. has been for a year.. : ( but anywho he is the head baker, and if it wasnt for him being in the kitchen and being able to cook stuff himself, everyone in there would loose weight. He says the food is soo nasty. LOL.
    But since he gets off work at noon, him and a bunch of the other guys do push ups, sit ups, jog in place, walk around the commans room, and when they do go outside they play hardscore basketball. Hes lost almost 40 pounds just doing that (he just started a few mths back)
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    jail workouts are pretty intense.my brother has been in and out of prison most of his adult life,everytime he comes out he looks great.He showed me some of the exercise he does in there and they are pretty crazy.I told hime he needs to do a video or something like the ex cons guied to fitness lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!