In need of consistency and motivation

Options
Hello All,

I'm Amber :smile:

I am recently back on my health kick. However I need help staying consistent. Last year I lost 35lbs and I have gained over half of it back.

I am now running at least 12miles a week to start. I have so much body muscle that covered by tons of fat :sad: . But I know I didn't gain it all over night. It was a process. So who is with me! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: I need friends to hold me accountable!

Replies

• chrissypants77
    chrissypants77 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! I also lost 35 pounds this year, doing Atkins, and sadly gained all but about 5 pounds back when I decided to jump off the wagon. A couple years ago, I lost nearly 70 pounds on Medifast in about 5 or 6 months. I decided to take the Medifast path again, this is day 2 for me! I am also determined to burn at least 500 calories a day, and more if I can. You can do it! So far, I have been very good the last two days, but I need motivation and consistency as well! I always do much better when I log all of my food on here, and that means..EVERYTHING...even the smallest bite of something goes on here. We can do this together! My goal is somewhere between 64 and 84 pounds by january...its a big goal to set, but I am so sick of where I am, that I am determined not to give up.