"Pirate's Booty"????
  • rachelg145
    rachelg145 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    skinny pop - all the way!
  • Ratrap
    Ratrap Posts: 153
    Options
    Nuts! Even a small amount can be quite filling and they have a good amount of protein and fat. Just had 1oz of almonds as a snack myself.

This. I like shelled peanuts. No added salt or sugar, craving killer, and having to de-shell them prevents a quick pigout.

I do love anything peanut related and the shells would hinder my usual loss of control when they are around. Good thinking
  • Ratrap
    Options
    I eat corn chips on a pretty regular basis...I just eat them in appropriate quantities, not the entire bag at once.

I like the way your thinking
  • Ratrap
    Options
    Celery and radishes and raw cauliflower!

Skinny pop white cheddar popcorn rarely

That sounds great...but first I need to get myself to like raw veggies...that's the problem
  • TheStephil
    TheStephil Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Quest nutrtion chips.
    120 calories 21g of protein
  • bfergusonii
    bfergusonii Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Red, Yellow and Orange Bell Peppers.

Never much cared for the green ones.
  • kenzielilianathomas
    Options
    Celery, celery, celery! Also carrots.
    And occasionally i'll make butter free popcorn (if you buy kernels and make it yourself you can control how much butter, salt, etc. which is helpful). It tastes great and it still healthy :)
  • Nikoruo
    Nikoruo Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Oh man, I don't have many healthy crunchy snacks that i like now that i think about it. Pickles with low sodium? uhhhhhhhhhh i don't really like nuts or anything haha.

Mostly it's chips or chocolate covered almonds lately. yum haha
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Pretty much any veggie you like. I like to munch on celery, cucumber, red bell pepper slices (can't stand green, but love red), raw asparagus spears, jicama. Other munchies I like are edamame, nuts and pepita seeds (portion is key!), Crunchmaster multi seed crackers, popcorn, Brad’s Raw Crunchy Kale: Vampire Killer (if I can find it on sale..that stuff is cha ching), Terra's Sweet & Beets chips, chickpeas, dried green peas, roasted okra.
  • mandi_444
    mandi_444 Posts: 156
    Options
    pirate's booty is a mix between chips and popcorn. But a healthy version =) I think it is rice and corn with a flavor of your choice (like aged cheddar, sour cream & onion, veggie, etc), but puffed up so it's tasty.

http://www.piratebrands.com/pirates-booty/snacks
  • Limath
    Limath Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Baked rice crackers. I can't remember the brand, but we buy them at Costco. You get quite a few for 130 calories, they are very crunchy and even my picky non dieting husband loves them.
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    Pickles! And fresh veggies with hummus. And chips and salsa. Mmmmm.....
  • DanaHerro
    DanaHerro Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I just eat the same crunchy things I was eating before like cheez-its, tortilla chips, pretzels, etc.
    I just eat one serving of them instead of 10 at once!!! :)
  • GTJack17
    Options
    gotta love pretzels!
  • loulamb7
    loulamb7 Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    I just eat the same crunchy things I was eating before like cheez-its, tortilla chips, pretzels, etc.
    I just eat one serving of them instead of 10 at once!!! :)

^This^
    I also eat kettle chips, pretzels, doritos, ritz crackers, etc. Just make sure I have the available calories and stick to 1 serving instead of the whole bag.
    I also like apples and nuts but not because of the crunch.
  • vlland
    vlland Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I like Kashi Go Lean Crunch Cereal. I put some in a cup with a little peanut butter - microwave about 15 seconds to melt the peanut butter - mix and eat
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    The white part of a head of lettuce - really good with salsa!

Rice cakes.

Occasionally, a couple Special K popcorn chips.

Crunchy snacking is really just a bad habit that needs breaking. Go cold turkey. Just stop it. Willpower your way through. Spend at least a week not snacking. Then add in healthier snacks.
  • lavaflow99
    lavaflow99 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Nuts....but in moderation because of the calories
  • chelseascounter
    chelseascounter Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    cheetos

cheesy, salty, and crunchy... yum.

or popcorn.