Fell Off the wagon?

Options
Oh i had a naughty day today :( i had chips, peanut M&Ms, a feattachini lean cuisine, a huuuuge biscuit type thing from our cafeteria, candy, a nutella sandwich.. which is all usually bad stuff and i am able to avoid it :( I have 200 calories left for dinner, and fridays my day off from the gym, but i might do the 30 day shred.. any suggestions?

Replies

• jnewton26
    jnewton26 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about. Eating a little extra every once in a while is not a huge deal. I have a deal with my self that I get one cheat day a week. I don't go insanely overboard, but I indulge a little. This helps you not go off the wagon to the extreme. If you don't feel comfortable with a whole day, start off with one meal a week. Eating and extra few hundred calories once in awhile will not make you gain a tone of weight, just use moderation.
  • Pinoy_Pal
    Pinoy_Pal Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, your body has or is already in the process of converting all of that into, you guessed it, fat! I guess it means you'll just have to work extra hard in the gym to burn that "goop" off :o]

p.s. get your butt back on the wagon ;)
  • Pinoy_Pal
    Pinoy_Pal Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, your body has or is already in the process of converting all of that into, you guessed it, fat! I guess it means you'll just have to work extra hard in the gym to burn that "goop" off :o]

p.s. get your butt back on the wagon ;)
  • bmorebatman
    bmorebatman Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    i definitely think you should do some 30 day shred. it'll help you feel less bloated in the morning at the very least.
    but still, give yourself a break... if you ate all that and still have 200 left and don't wanna work out, you can always have a light dinner... special k and 1% milk is only 163 calories. drink a lot o water, it'll help you feel fuller for the evening. warm water/tea is even better
    tomorrow is a new day! you're not gonna gain 5 lbs from a few extra calories one day :flowerforyou:
  • jenmcgraw
    jenmcgraw Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    i definitely think you should do some 30 day shred. it'll help you feel less bloated in the morning at the very least.
    but still, give yourself a break... if you ate all that and still have 200 left and don't wanna work out, you can always have a light dinner... special k and 1% milk is only 163 calories. drink a lot o water, it'll help you feel fuller for the evening. warm water/tea is even better
    tomorrow is a new day! you're not gonna gain 5 lbs from a few extra calories one day :flowerforyou:

I agree! Do the the video. You will feel better afterwards.
  • andreacord
    Options
    Thanks for the support everyone! I actually did go to the gym today, so i feel better, but i'm not proud of the fact that i binged today. Friday's usually my cheat day, so i usually treat myself to something like an ice cream sandwich or maybe a sub from subway, but i went waaay overboard today because my friend's house is junk food city!