10 FRESH LIMES

2»

Replies

• moodyfeesh14
    moodyfeesh14 Posts: 811 Member
    avocado key lime pie google it, it is amazing
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    On behalf of all lime owners, I thank each and every one of you.

Except those "lime in coconut" floozies. Shame on you for infecting me with that ear bug!!!
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member

Except those "lime in coconut" floozies. Shame on you for infecting me with that ear bug!!!

I'm definitely a floozy. And I may or may not have put a lime in a coke before getting pregnant. Correlation????
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member

I'm definitely a floozy. And I may or may not have put a lime in a coke before getting pregnant. Correlation????

WARNING: Drinking before pregnancy has been linked to pregnancy :wink: True for me, at least :drinker:
  • maz504
    maz504 Posts: 450
    Rum and mint!
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    In guacamole, in beer bottleneck, with tequila shots, limeade, key lime pie, finally. .. wifh diet coke and rum.:drinker:
    Marry me? :flowerforyou:
  • Have you ever had aji ? Its a chili dip from peru. Its great with toasted french bread buttered.

Its 1/4 cup of olive oil
    1/2 bunch of cilantro
    2 or 3 jalapeños
    1 spoon of salt
    A few lemons or limes
    1 or 2 garlic cloves
    And a spoon or 2 of mayonnaise

Just put it all in the blender . Its great with eggs chicken bread veggies.
  • Put it on your face! ... Bake a lime cake there amazing! Also put it in coke or make this amazing mango salad with it! Just cut up mangoes add some hot chilli peppers and salt and squeeze some lime in there perfect!
  • Heirgreat
    Heirgreat Posts: 262 Member
    Jerk chicken and banana lime bread
  • Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/geoffrey-zakarian/geoffreys-lemon-tart.html

I would make this with any spare citrus. It is awesome!
  • Ian_Davies
    Ian_Davies Posts: 122 Member
    I would just cut one in half, pop it in a litre of water before you sleep and drink it in the morning when you wake up but before breakfast, makes a change from lemon in water.