New here

Options
Hi all! I'm new here...been here a couple months but haven't really used the site and going to try starting to do it daily. I need to lose right around 50 lbs...I don't drink soda, nothing but crystal lite energy as I don't care for plain water. Any ideas, tips, would be greatly appreciated to get me going in the right direction. Thanks!

Replies

• MEMA5
    MEMA5 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    HI I KNOW IT'S TOUGH TO DRINK WATER IF U DON'T LIKE IT BUT IT IS IMPORTANT, THERE ARE LOTS OF FLAVORED WATERS OUT THERE, TRY A FEW AND SEE WHICH ONE YOU MIGHT LIKE. MOST OF THEM ARE ZERO CALORIES. HANG IN THERE.
  • sindylou
    sindylou Posts: 5
    Options
    I used to drink water but.... I quit and mostly drink coffee. I guess I need to change my ways. I am up to 180 pounds... I am 57 and have been gaining weight since my divorce. Oh well. :drinker:
  • Lakeside54321
    Options
    I would rather they outlaw alcohol again, than to take away my coffee! :-) I drink it all day long and have my last cup about 10 p.m.! But I still drink a lot of water. Years ago, when I didn't care much for water, someone told me to wait until I got really thirsty to get a drink..... if water still didn't sound good..... wait even longer...... wait until you just HAVE to have something, and then quench it with water.... I really learned to love water after that! Anyway..... best wishes in your endeavors!