Hi, I need friends to help me succeed.

Options
Hi my name is Rachel, I really need to lose my weight, need to lose about 60lb's. I have got no willpower at all. I'm wondering if there's anyone out there who will be willing to help and motivate me and for me to do the same.

Replies

• xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    add me for motivation & support
  • kimpossible262
    Options
    Hi Rachel,

I would love to help motivate you and have you find that willpower that you are looking for. Getting started is the hardest part, but once you get going, you'll find all sorts of motivation. I'll send you a friend request. :)
  • Shirl1529
    Options
    Good Morning

I too, need help with motivation. I am 50 yrs old, 265lb and want to live to see my 4 grandchildren grow into adulthood however, at the rate I am going I won't live that long. I have alot of questions about exercising when/what to eat before and after or do I need to eat at all. When is the best time to exercise? How can I get my calories/carbs at goal? Anyone willing to offer any help it would greatly be appreciated.
  • newgwen
    newgwen Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    add me we can support each other
  • llbowers4
    Options
    I am new to this as well. This fits me to a tee. I am newly 50 years old, single mom of two teens and have a high stress job. We are recovering survivors of domestic violence. I have always hidden in my weight and baggy clothing. I love chocolate and junk food. I do really good for a minute and fall back to not caring. Differently need support to win this battle.
  • eyley
    eyley Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me too:

I've found that mutual banter, motivation and general talking rubbish with MFP friends has helped me and look how much i've lost already!

The community on here is awesome and it's definitely got me through some cravings and struggles with food and beer...mostly beer....and bacon. love the bacon.

...anyway feel free to add me!

Cheeeeers