what type of water do you drink?

Options
I stopped drinking Poland Springs after watching the documentary TAPPED on Netflix....exposes the bottled water industry. I now drink Britta filtered tap and Pellegrino only. Please watch Tapped and learn why we must stop buying plastic bottled water. No FDA regulations, water is full of contaminents,chemicals in plastic cause cancer, major Ocean pollution and more

Replies

• jennygurumi
    Options
    I drink water from my tap that is filter by my Britta.
  • samrockrocks
    samrockrocks Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    i haven't had bottled water for a long time... i have a brita filter or i just drink from the tap. i have a cabinet full of reusable water bottles!
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    I drink regular tap water, I did used to own a Brita in my last house, because the water was horrid, tastes fine here though.
  • pinstripepirate
    pinstripepirate Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I have well water at home and it's pretty much all I drink (unfiltered). It tastes good. You may think all water tastes the same but it really doesn't... I never liked Poland Spring because I thought it had a funky taste. I carry a 32 oz reusable water bottle with me just about everywhere I go so that I can drink good water and reduce waste.
  • mkw122680
    Options
    I only drink tap and my city's water was actually voted Best Tasting in Michigan. I haven't drank bottled water in years. I just carry around my own BPA free hiking water bottle and wash it daily.
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Right now we use our Pur water filter but once we get a house we're going to get a reverse osmosis system because we have fluoridated water. Fluoride is very dangerous and toxic and should not be ingested.
  • HealthyishWithMaggieG
    Options
    I live in an old house with some kind of metal pipes (probably lead). The water comes out dirty... all the time... even after run through the filter on my fridge or my PUR water filter. It's gross! So, for the time being, all I drink is bottled water... whatever's on sale at the store. I did used to drink filtered tap water though and wouldn't mind it again.
  • alyssa83202
    Options
    I drink Sam's Club bottled water from Wal Mart because it's cheap. I've never heard of there being problems with water, is it something that i should be concerned about?
  • alyssa83202
    Options
    Also, does this apply to the "drinking water" or "distilled water" that you buy in a gallon?
  • zbstngrl
    zbstngrl Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    On the same subject great documentary "Blue Gold: World Water Wars" It is great thing to be aware and have knowledge of what is going on.
  • ShellyBrew
    Options
    I refuse to "buy" water...I have always drank Tap sometimes thru a Pur Filter; at work from the water fountain...I have seen similar documentaries on "bottled" water....I used to live in Anchorage, Alaska and they had THE BEST tap water; Durham NC not as good but still drinkable.
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    I hate to say it but I'm a bottled water snob... can't stand the taste of tap water, even though NJ is supposed to be quite good, still has a funky taste. I buy whatever is on sale, ShopRite or Stop n Shop store brand bottled water. BUT.. lately I am totally hooked on Smart Water! Just tastes fabulous to me. Another addiction I will have to break since it's rather pricey!
  • glittersoul
    Options
    I drink bottled water. I had a brita filter that attached to the sink because our tap water is really horrible here in Phoenix. At both the places we have lived so its not just this house. It was making me more dehydrated than not drinking water at all. I'm guessing that is due to all the chemicals in it, it smells like bleach really bad when you turn on the water. So no tap water for me here until we move outta this area lol