Hi new fitness pals!

Options
Hi guys

I've got the app and seen numerous threads come up in searches and so thought it's about time I joined the community!

I've struggled with my weight since my early 20's (I'm now 31)but have been on my weight loss journey since January this year. At 5'10 my starting weight was 301 pounds and I'm currently at 211 - although I got as low as 206 before I went on holiday!

I've never broken the 200 barrier and I'm really starting to find it difficult to up my game and break through, which is one of the reasons why I'm appealing to you guys for support and guidance.

Well, that's a very brief story of me so far but I'm more than happy to chat further and thought I'd just introduce myself first.

Pugz

Replies

• mirandag57
    mirandag57 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Add me I log everyday and have an open diary. I also haven't been under the 200 mark for about 7 years :( I'm also 31!
  • ThePugz83
    Options
    Hi there, will do!

Pugz
  • Taryn1627
    Taryn1627 Posts: 120
    Options
    Hi there! I'm much shorter than you...but I was down to 214 before I had my baby and that's the closest to 200 I can ever remember being. Now I'm 234 and can't seem to move from that spot...but that's still much better than the 294 I used to be. I'm 29 and you can feel free to add me too <3
  • ThePugz83
    Options
    Hi Taryn.

I'll add you too!

Pugz