Biggest Loser~Team BLACK

Options
Happy Monday, everyone!!!!! Here's to an awesome week of eating right & getting lots of exercise!:drinker:

Replies

• Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday, everyone!!!!! Here's to an awesome week of eating right & getting lots of exercise!:drinker:
  • tanzmamma
    tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I was a semi-bad girl this weekend lol... will have to work my booty off to make up for it this week!

Not TOTALLY bad.. but semi - bad ;).

It was one of those weekends where we were incredibly busy ... and nothing went as planned!
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Hey ya all!! i just got word i am on the black team, just joined the team yesterday. I am really excited to have this added motivation. I wanted to introduce myself to the rest of you. My name is Mary Beth, i am 46 and live in Illinois, by St. Louis. I started at 260,I joing MFP at 224 and now am at 222. My ticker won't change but one time a month on the 14th. The reason for this is my Dr. has advised me to weigh only once a month because with weekly weigh ins i was getting very discouraged and then depressed and then wanted to eat. My biggest thing right now is night eating. I am doing much better with it now than ever before though! Have managed to have a fat free yogurt if i absolutely have to eat . I am happy to say though last night i did not eat after 6 pm but i drank a river :drinker: <<<water lots of it !!!! I set my goal for this challenge at 25 lbs. i have yo yo'd for so many years. i really want this to be the time i get to my goal weight and stay there. Thanks for listening to me ramble. Looking forward to getting to know my team mates better. have super successful day. I am off to curves for circuit training. :happy:
  • Losing_It
    Options
    Welcome, Mary Beth!!!! YOU can do this..and better yet, you WILL!!! MFP is awesome...and so is the Black team! :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    Welcom marybeth....it can be done.
    mornin losing it....don't think i lost much this week. i am losing the inches, just wish the scale would catch up. it's ok, as long as i keep pulling clothes out of the closet that now fit.
    tanzmamma.... it's ok, life gets in the way. it won't be the last time. just keep moving on forward, and put it past you,

i had a super weekend. son took us out to eat and i stayed together. i have a few things i tell myself if i am at all tempted.
    1) if i eat that, i have to exercise this amount to fit it in my plan. nope i don't want to sweat and have to shower and redo my hair again....
    2) if i just get the weight off now, i don't have to worry about taking it off next summer...i don't have to have that be the first thing on my list of life changes.
    3) i have to learn to accept life gets in the way...nothing i can do about it...so i must move on.
    well just finished a 3 mile walk/run, so need to get my shower and do my hair and put on that cute summer skirt i like to wear, that hasn't fit in two summers. and start laundry........
    have a great day Black Team.....
    chipper
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the welcome!! I just got back from curves, they were shocked to see me so early. I wanted to see if any of u have an idea for a decent tasting salad dressing. I usually use kens steakhouse lite northern italian but i want a change every now and then. I can''t seem to find anything i can stand. i buy all these light dressings and end up throwing them away. I have tried just about everyone. Please help!!! :tongue: thanks alot for any suggestions in advance. :flowerforyou: for u all
  • ShellyBee
    ShellyBee Posts: 117
    Options
    Alright the wedding is over and I am getting back into the regular routine again. Can't wait until our weigh in on Wednesday. This is going to be so much fun.
  • hopeful1
    hopeful1 Posts: 14
    Options
    Hey everyone! I don't have to go into work until late today so I got to get to the gym already! It feels great to have started my day there instead of ending it there! I hope everyone has an amazing day. WE CAN DO THIS!!!

Go Black Team!!!:bigsmile:
  • Losing_It
    Options
    Thank you all for the welcome!! I just got back from curves, they were shocked to see me so early. I wanted to see if any of u have an idea for a decent tasting salad dressing. I usually use kens steakhouse lite northern italian but i want a change every now and then. I can''t seem to find anything i can stand. i buy all these light dressings and end up throwing them away. I have tried just about everyone. Please help!!! :tongue: thanks alot for any suggestions in advance. :flowerforyou: for u all

My favorites are Hidden Valley Ranch LIGHT...tastes the same as reg. to me & I have just discovered Walden Farms dressings...I bought the Sweet Onion and it's ZERO calories...in fact, it's zero everything except sodium. Good luck on finding one you're happy with. :flowerforyou:
  • carlotta
    carlotta Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    good afternoon black team!

i just found out i am on the blackk team...yeah! so how does this go? do i check in everyday with measurements and weight?
    i am really giving this a solid go this time. i didnt realize how big i got until i saw myself in a picture next to about 20 other people! i guess i got use to seeing myself this way. but since i am on the black team this is going to be great!
  • Losing_It
    Options
    good afternoon black team!

i just found out i am on the blackk team...yeah! so how does this go? do i check in everyday with measurements and weight?
    i am really giving this a solid go this time. i didnt realize how big i got until i saw myself in a picture next to about 20 other people! i guess i got use to seeing myself this way. but since i am on the black team this is going to be great!

Welcome, Carlotta!!! Nich0le is our team leader. On Tuesday's you send her a message with your weight included and she will post the total for all of us. Again, welcome to the Black team and best of luck to you on your journey!!! :flowerforyou:

How's everyone doing today? Ready for the weigh in tomorrow? :noway:

I did my 2 work-out video's and I hope to get in a good walk tonight after it cools down. Have a good evening!!