Frustrated

Options
Does anyone have any good websites similar to Beach Body for DVD's, etc? I'm very frustrated with the customer service (or lack thereof) from Beach Body but love the different DVDs and supplements they offer. Suggestions??

Replies

• ThriceBlessed
    ThriceBlessed Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I assume you meant customer service? That varies a lot depending on who you have as a coach. What exactly are you looking for in customer service though? Its an online site, you order and it gets shipped to you, did it take too long?

As for similar videos online, I haven't found any that are as good. I do like some of the biggest loser workouts (available at stores like Walmart).
  • Carrot1971
    Carrot1971 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Yes, I edited my post...lol.

Long story but I requested a replacement DVD because mine was scratched and its taken over a month. I called and they basically said they dropped the ball. Promised to send it in 24 hours, blah blah blah. My coaches (I have two accounts - again LONG story and another reason for my frustration) are really not great at personal interaction. I understand they are busy but no emails, no personal contact whatsoever. I "like" their FB page and they motivate a group of people that way. That's great for some, but I want a more personal approach. I hired a personal trainer at one point so I guess I'm just used to that approach. This explanation really doesn't do my problem justice but I don't want to get into a 1000 word dissertation..lol
  • Phildog47
    Phildog47 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    if you never saw this guy, I suggest you check out his website and youtube videos. Talks about everything from nutrition, to working out, and how to succeed.

http://scoobysworkshop.com/
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,197 MFP Moderator
    Options
    YouTube has some great exercise videos. :)