Sugar

Options
im not allowed that much sugar in my new lifestyle.. so i ate 2 bananas and a apple earlier... bad mistake : (

Replies

• carajo
    carajo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Whenever i eat fruit i always pair it with a protein like jerkey, string cheese, or nuts...that way i don't go back for more and it helps with the blood sugar....BUT i wouldn't worry too much about it!! Its natural sugar, not like you ate 2 donuts and a piece of chocolate cake ;) No worries!!
  • xlacijeanx
    xlacijeanx Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    As long as it's fresh fruit- don't count the sugars with ur daily intake. Yes, sugar is sugar, but if you're eating fruit in moderation and not overdoing it on bad sugars, you'll be fine.
  • dawnivin2008
    dawnivin2008 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have been finding the same problem! I love fruit, and it "kills" my sugar intake for the day! I'm trying to find other alternatives to snack on. Good luck - and congrats on the weight lost already!!
  • Roxytoy
    Roxytoy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Apples are great for fruits though, especially if you need energy. The sugar and carbs in an apple act just like a cup of coffee! Also, those little clementine oranges in the market do not pack a ton of calories, have a good amount of fiber AND satisfy my sweet tooth! Just get back on the wagon LiveLife 73
  • LiveLife73
    Options
    thanks!! everyone.