What is the reward to motivate you to reach your goal?

Options
124»

Replies

• _funrungirl
    _funrungirl Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I love all the ideas here. I don't reward myself, but I think I should for smaller goals.
  • JustAnotherGirlSuzanne
    Options
    A whole closet full of clothes that used to fit me. Want them to fit again sooo badly!
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    My reward will be less pain I hope. New jeans with no muffin top.
  • Discoqueen77
    Discoqueen77 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Going on roller coasters next summer with my kids and NOT have to sit in the FAT SEATS. Also, Ziplining with my gal pal. (There are weight restrictions) and just want to feel more comfortable in my kayak.
  • amandalc980
    amandalc980 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I have a box of clothes in my closet that I LOVE, that no longer fit!

My reward is getting to take those out of the box and putting them back on my body.

My punishment is if I don't finish JM Body Revolution I will give that box to a thrift store.
  • MsSleeth
    MsSleeth Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    The rest of my life.
  • baldnavywife
    baldnavywife Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Im going to buy spinning stripper pole. It can hold my weight now but I sure cannot. So once im small I will purchase one.

this is my reward too!
  • Scott_2025
    Scott_2025 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    A garmin GPS bike computer 510 or 810. If I feel real rich I may spring for the 1000. And i need one like i need another hole in my head...
  • TyphonRex
    TyphonRex Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hope.

Not to go all existential on everybody, but I believe that I've got rights to have a whole lot of hope when I reach my goal, am healthier, and am much thinner. Hope for a live not cut short by a heart attack or type two diabetes, hope for long-term relationships, hope for being able to be as active as my athletic friends are and I'd like to be.

Right now, that doesn't seem realistic.

But one day it will.

Hope. I'll reward myself with hope.
  • losingforgood120
    Options
    I'm buying myself flowers on the first day of every month till I reach my goal. It makes me happy.

When I reach my goal... I'm going to probably start body recomp goals or bulk/cut goals... so I don't know when I've "reached my goal" but when I get to goal weight... I've been thinking a massage, new clothes and my old clothes that will fit again!