Hello Everyone!

Options
Hello,

Im Stephanie, 25 years old from the Los Angeles area. I have always been on the heavier side since about the age of thirteen, then in high school I joined volleyball and water-polo and though still on the heavy side I was more toned. Once out of school, I guess since the lack of PE lol, I gained more weight and ever since then Ive been on yo-yo dieting with no luck.

Now i am more motivated then ever to lose the weight, 7 weeks ago I gave birth to my first child, a boy :) My height is 5'8 and my prepregnancy weight was 195 pounds, I was dieting before I got pregnant. The most I weighed during pregnancy was 231 pounds and at the moment I am current 206.5. My goal weight is 175 pounds and I know with some motivation I can ultimately get there!

Well thats my story, I hope to meet some new people with the same goal to achieve weight loss so please dont be afraid to write :)

Replies

• jennygurumi
    Options
    Congrats on your baby! You lost so much of you pregnancy weight fast. I am excited for your journey. I believe in you!
  • TexasTKD9
    Options
    Awww congrats on your first baby :flowerforyou:

I have a feeling you're gonna do great! :wink:
  • dawnivin2008
    dawnivin2008 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi Stephanie!

I am a "new" mom myself. My little girl is 7 months old today (that's why "new" is in quotes). I too am trying to get myself back to the old me (which was before I got pregnant), and then maybe a little "better" if I can. I am 5'4", and weighed 218 at the end of my pregnancy. I have lost my pregnancy weight (down to 184), and am now pushing to go the rest of the way. If you would like, I would love to help motivate you, and have you help motivate me too! Good luck with your goals, and congratulations on your little guy!! (I'm sure you've heard it a million times, but enjoy every minute... they really do grow up too fast!)
  • sramirez3585
    Options
    Thank you all for your congrats and for your motivation!