My first post

Options
Hi everyone. My name is Jenny and I have been using the site for 4 months now. I love myfitnesspal! I am very interested in health and fitness. I am a vegetarian. One of my main reasons for joining was to begin using a tool that could show me how I am meeting my nutrition requirements each day. I am 30 years old and a housewife. I look forward to sharing with other friendly people on this forum.

Replies

• devilbutt
    devilbutt Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    hello, my name is Nicole. I joined this site to aide me in calorie counting, and weight loss as i complete the power 90 and power 90 extreme.
  • jennygurumi
    Options
    Nice to meet you Nicole.

I was reading some of my stats and it says in my diary I have a 30 calorie deficit on average per day. Should I be trying harder to eat those extra few? Am I suppose to eat my exercise calories? I have quit exercising around the time I joined this site but now I want to begin again. I would appreciate advice if anyone knows. Thanks!
  • jennygurumi
    Options
    Nice to meet you Nicole.

I was reading some of my stats and it says in my diary I have a 30 calorie deficit on average per day. Should I be trying harder to eat those extra few? Am I suppose to eat my exercise calories? I had quit exercising around the time I joined this site but now I want to begin again. I would appreciate advice if anyone knows. Thanks!
  • jennygurumi
    Options
    Ok well I found some helpful intro posts myself and cleared up that question. I hope I will meet people here.
  • devilbutt
    devilbutt Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    ya I was just about to say that I wouldn't be the best person to get that kind of advice from.
  • jennyfair24
    jennyfair24 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    My name is Jen and I'm a mom of 3...I've been using MFP for almost a month now and absolutely love it! Everyone is so encouraging! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • jennygurumi
    Options
    That's ok! It's great to meet you anyway :D
  • jennygurumi
    Options
    My name is Jen and I'm a mom of 3...I've been using MFP for almost a month now and absolutely love it! Everyone is so encouraging! Feel free to add me :smile:

Hello. We're both Jenny, very cool!