The Journey... Leave negativity behinde.

Options
“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

Each step you take toward a bigger goal might not seem like much. It may seem like you’re not really doing much at all. This will be especially true of any outside observers. Others might think you’re not getting anywhere, that you’re not getting anything done. That’s why you have to have a lot of confidence in where you’re going. You need to be clear about where you want to end up so that you have the conviction that the small steps you are taking will eventually get you to where you want to be, and you can squash any naysayers.

We are going to be exactly where we want to be despite others!

Yeehaw! ...Sorry that's the Oklahoman comin' out in me!

<3 Whitney

Replies

• JennDoesKeto
    JennDoesKeto Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Hi!! *waves* Ive been back on track for almost 10 days now. Feeling a ton better. Ive challenged myself to a 30 in 30..30 days of working out for 30 days. Most days I do a Richard Simmons DVD but sometimes I use my elliptical or I use exercise bands. It all depends on how my body is feeling.

Feel free to add me as a friend.

I have a pendant my fiance gave me it says : "The Journey is the reward"
  • extraordinary_machine
    extraordinary_machine Posts: 3,028 Member
    Options
    MFP is supposed to be about everyone being supportive of everyone's journey, while their big wheel keeps on turning. We should all come together with open arms while the lights go down in the city. MFP isn't just about only the young...even after all these years, so we need to be friends with each other, faithfully. I get that there might be some lovin', touchin', and squeezin' between some of the members that are close, but to support cliques and the "cool kids" makes me feel like we're going separate ways...worlds apart, even!

So, yeah, I feel ya.
  • Jladd42
    Jladd42 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Whitney, you said it perfectly! :) Love it!!
  • whittytyler
    Options
    MFP is supposed to be about everyone being supportive of everyone's journey, while their big wheel keeps on turning. We should all come together with open arms while the lights go down in the city. MFP isn't just about only the young...even after all these years, so we need to be friends with each other, faithfully. I get that there might be some lovin', touchin', and squeezin' between some of the members that are close, but to support cliques and the "cool kids" makes me feel like we're going separate ways...worlds apart, even!

So, yeah, I feel ya.

Well as toy story would say.. You've got a friend in me!!!!

PS: I was just listening to the hunger games soundtrack and saw your icon! hehe!
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options

So, yeah, I feel ya.

So much genius! :laugh:

Further, when we think of all the people who doubted us, we can look back and laugh, because really...Who's Crying now? I can't help that I'm Feeling That Way. I just know that you have to Be Good to Yourself, and try to Escape the confines of being average. Anytime you feel down, Never Walk Away. Just keep it Sweet and Simple, Stay Awhile, and know that many will here will welcome you with Open Arms, as Extra mentioned above. :wink:
  • shayjay91
    Options
    Couldnt agree more!!!!