Motivated and serious about weight lose?

Options
Hi All,

I am new to myfitnesspal. I really would like some friends who are serious about a healthy lifestyle or weight loss. I've lost 4Ib already but I could really use some MOTIVATION!!

FEEL FREE TO ADD ME, SHARE SOME TIPS, OR SAY HI!!!

Best wishes on your journey,

fashiondluv

Replies

• Carli38
    Carli38 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I was on MFP for 4 months and lost 85 lbs but then I got pregnant with my 2nd child and gained back 60 lbs, so now I am trying to get back into it and I have been doing it for about 1 week now and I have lost 14.8 lbs, but could some motivation myself.
    Congratulations on losing 4 lbs!! And just remember it get EASIER I promise!! When I was losing weight last time somebody told me that it takes 2 weeks for you to notice, and 8 week for your best friends to notice that you are losing weight or getting toned, so don't give up!!
  • errkajo
    errkajo Posts: 21
    Options
    Hello,
    I was on MFP for 4 months and lost 85 lbs but then I got pregnant with my 2nd child and gained back 60 lbs, so now I am trying to get back into it and I have been doing it for about 1 week now and I have lost 14.8 lbs, but could some motivation myself.
    Congratulations on losing 4 lbs!! And just remember it get EASIER I promise!! When I was losing weight last time somebody told me that it takes 2 weeks for you to notice, and 8 week for your best friends to notice that you are losing weight or getting toned, so don't give up!!

How did you lose 85 lbs so quickly???????????