Im new and have over 200lbs to lose

Options
Hey beautiful people iæm new on this site and looking for friends to help motived me and me do the same. im Tamara and live in Canada,
I need some friends especially those who have lots to loose too. So please add me!!!!
lets do this together.

Replies

• orting514
    orting514 Posts: 153
    Options
    Well i may not have as much as you to loose, but i still have a fair amount, if you want to talk im here.
    Carol :smile:
  • chubbychic86
    chubbychic86 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi Tamara!! This site is wonderful and it is extremely helpful. I've been here a week and I think this is the time for me! You will do fantastic and I will be there every step of the way to encourage you!
  • kappyblu
    kappyblu Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Hi Tamara! I'm Kaprelle and I started with 237 pounds to lose. I have lost 40 pounds since mid-August and am now working on lowering that number week by week. This is a great website with a lot of fantastic people and I can tell you are in this for the long haul just like me. We can keep each other motivated. One day at a time. Let's do it!! :drinker:
  • buffetofove
    Options
    hey, im tina and i am in the same boat.... i need to make friends as well and have about 200 lbs to lose. hit me up if you want to chat.
  • TAHerring
    TAHerring Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Welcome ~ what a great start ~ MFP has been a great tool ...use it...ask questions. I also have a long way to go but determined ~ Glad your here!
  • brookalina
    Options
    Hi Tamara!! I have 140 to lose! Lets do it girl!! :happy:
  • JosieMomGramma
    JosieMomGramma Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I also live in Canada 4 hours east of the BC coast. There are not too many Canadians on this site that I have seen. I have over 100lbs to lose. Have lost 29 lbs on this site & a few more lbs before I started. I have been using this site since June of 2010 & find it a wonderful way to keep track of food & exercise & the support of MFP's is awesome. Hope you have great success on this lifetime journey we are all on. Would like to become your friend also. So will go to your profile to request it. Wish you all the best!
  • suthernbelle
    suthernbelle Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!!

I have a lot to lose as well, this is a great site, you find plenty of support on most threads. I am partial to the Over 300 Club though, there are plenty of people with success stories and struggles to share!!! Check it out!!! Let's do this!!!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/143148-the-over-300-club
  • turntechBiologist
    turntechBiologist Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Hi Tamara! My name is Jessie, and I have a little over 200lbs to lose in order to reach my 3rd goal weight :)

I wish you lots of luck on your weight loss journey! :flowerforyou: