5'8'' 285 lbs.. Anyone else have similiar stats?

Options
Looking for people with similar current stats or someone who has been here and lost the weight. Would love some friends who can relate.

Replies

• Jimsmith109
    Jimsmith109 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 8" I started at 270. I am currently 226 lbs. I started my life change transformation in the beginning of May I eat a very strict diet all week except for Saturday I take 2 meals usually lunch and dinner and I eat what I want.
    If you want hit me up with a friend request, I will be as helpful as I can.
  • mhlew
    mhlew Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Hi Jim,

You have been somewhat similar to my size before. I am looking forward to months to come. So far I am 3 weeks in and have lost 9 pounds (293lbs to current weight 285 as of last saturday) I would love to be in the 220's like you! Hope I can get there soon through consistent work at the gym and cleaner eating.
  • Jemellc
    Jemellc Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Im like 5'9 ish 285.. I started at 320 and got down all the way to 235ish last august but then looks like I started putting on lean muscle and some fat because I definitely do not look like im headed back to 320... weird I know but cool.

BTW: all I did was cardio now im getting into strength training, les mills, etc....
  • andibenoit
    andibenoit Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm female but started with similar stats as well... 5'7", down from 275+ to 183.
  • YolieCreator
    YolieCreator Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'm a woman, started again at 281 and down just a pound. I'm 5'8.
  • Jemellc
    Options
    I'm female but started with similar stats as well... 5'7", down from 275+ to 183.

fantastic job!!
  • mhlew
    Options
    nice work Jem. I have always worked out so I got that part down, but what is helping me is my drastic change in diet. Instead of fast food dollar menu lunches I am eating salad, or chicken spinach wraps. For dinner I am cooking my own food (grilling chicken or ground turkey with mixed veggies and brown rice)

I need to stick to a healthier diet for continued success as well as keep the fun (boozing on the weekends) to a minimum (almost 2 weeks no alcohol)
  • Jemellc
    Options
    Oh I see. Dinner sounds like mines. My problem is eating healthy then not having $$ then eating bad and starting all over again lmao and then theres an issue of being gym CONSISTENT. I recently got into meal prepping which is pretty cool.
  • mhlew
    Options
    You would be surprised what you can buy when low on cash. My fave healthy meal when low on cash is scrambled eggs on a wheat tortilla with beans, throw some salsa on there and it is bomb. I will even eat that for dinner.
  • Saiyanbrahh
    Options
    Hulkaware