How do you MFP?

Options
staceypunk
staceypunk Posts: 921 Member
Do you like and/or comment on things on your wall?

I always like people's exercise diary and often comment. But I never really like or comment on food diaries, nor do I look at them on the regular.

That's just how I do.

What about you?

Replies

• rayzer1
    rayzer1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    More likes than comments as well. I just started back up on here and got my phone back from repair so I am going to try to start commenting more, after I acquire some more friends.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I creep everyone's photos. :laugh: :wink:
  • jacques57
    jacques57 Posts: 2,129 Member
    Options
    I like having friends that I get to know and it's kind of a fun group therapy bunch. I get better motivated by my friends asking me or telling me to stick to my plan, and holding me accountable for the gym time. I love my wife very much, but her encouragement comes out as nagging, but it is fun encouragement from MFP. I've been married for 27 years, but I want to prove myself to my new friends.

I know, there aren't enough meds for people like me.
  • leadslinger17
    leadslinger17 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I use the app mainly for tracking, if a status on my news feed catches my eye I will like, rarely comment. I don't view my friends' food diaries or profiles in order to look for things to like or comment on. Just started using the boards the past few months.
  • Morgan5647
    Morgan5647 Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    I only used it for tracking til this week when I used message boards for first time. Didn't even realise they were there whoops!
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    I'm here for noodz
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    I'm here for noodz

I'm here for her noodz.
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options

I always like people's exercise diary and often comment. But I never really like or comment on food diaries, nor do I look at them on the regular.

That's just how I do.

What about you?

I take mental photographs of the shirtless women flexing their back muscles to add to my spank bank. That's just me though. Also the thing about liking diaries and stuff.

Thanks for the laugh this morning :laugh: :laugh:
  • mamaoftwins9197
    mamaoftwins9197 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Lots of likes, rarely comment or post. Just found the forums about a month or so ago, though still pretty quiet. I do look at friend's food diaries. I recently became a pescatarian and get bored with food easily, so I'm always looking for new ideas. Plus, I want to be plant heavy, so I'm always looking for carb alternatives.
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options

That's just how I do.

What about you?

I take mental photographs of the shirtless women flexing their back muscles to add to my spank bank. That's just me though. Also the thing about liking diaries and stuff.

It is comments like these that make me wish there were a "Like" button for forum posts. You are funny...
  • chelseascounter
    chelseascounter Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    On my wall I like, and rarely comment on people's posts now a days.

I mostly use this to track what I eat, and post on the forum.
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    I post mostly jokes, and my friends are aware of my fertility struggles. I often comment on statuses, but not so much on food diaries, like I used to.
  • Laurenloveswaffles
    Laurenloveswaffles Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I'm here for noodz

I'm here for her noodz.
    I'm here for all the noodz.
  • DBoone85
    DBoone85 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I'm here for noodz

I'm here for her noodz.

This!
  • DBoone85
    DBoone85 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I'm here for noodz

I'm here for her noodz.
    I'm here for all the noodz.

You already have mine...why do you need more?
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    commenting on diaries was just becoming too time consuming. I have the odd sneaky look at a new friends diary though to see how they're doing.
    It p's me off when I see friends only eating 600-800 cals per day!!! totally bonkers that!

I comment on posts as much as possible/time permitting.

I always comment on weight loss - thats what we're all here for after all :-D
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    I just do what I want... because that's how I roll.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    I like exercises (sometimes comment if huge burns or involves a goal I know they're working on), comment on losses and comment on other random status updates and questions from my FL.

And I spend way too much time here on the message boards...
  • Chain_Ring
    Chain_Ring Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Just like Strava killed the group ride, the "like" button killed MFP.