CALORIES COUNT VS VACATION -HARD TO KEEP UP

Options
presi777
presi777 Posts: 9 Member
It was very difficult to keep up with my food intake and exercise routine during my 7 days vacations , I tried :sad: but tomorrow back to the states and back to my healthy life .... I only gained three pounds, but I will loose them again and continue to my goal .... 10 more pounds to go!!!!

Replies

• Joyfulkneves23
    Joyfulkneves23 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I am going on vacation next week. I am going to try to enjoy myself and not limit myself and then when I get back it will be business as usual :) I am sure once you get back into your routine those 3lbs will fall right off. Good luck with the rest of your journey and have a safe trip home :)
  • presi777
    Options
    Thanks, enjoy your vacations!
  • Heirgreat
    Heirgreat Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I did same thing, but 2 weeks vacation, first week really tried, man I tried but got too stressful-not fun- I just kinda watched what I ate and later check weight, 4 lbs gain for two weeks of sloffing off -eh not too bad. Already lost it in the last couple of weeks so it's all good.

Funny how the counting gets kinda obsessive, but it's working so I like doing it, I also found when I am at work, my work week routine, meals, exercise really is something that I got down, so when I am on vacation I feel kinda lost without it...but man we all need a good vacation! Good wishes on your healthy goals.
  • presi777
    Options
    Thanks
  • andythecurefan
    andythecurefan Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Sometimes you gotta take a break and live a little. I went on vacation for about 4 days and just gave up logging and jumped right back on after. I only gained a pound or 2, but quickly lost it when I returned. I had to ask myself, which makes me happier, enjoying my vacation with loved ones or losing a pound?
  • Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine put herself on maintenance while on vacation I thought that was smart. I also read a tip I told her is to split items with others. So if you order like a fancy burger or what not split it, and then order a salad or some veggies as sides.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!