Wii Just Dance...Why Didn't I Know About This??

Options
My nieces have the Wii system and they got the Just Dance game. I went upstairs to bug my little nephew and saw them dancing in their room so I joined in. I couldn't do the moves at all - I made up my own and my nieces were killing themselves laughing but let me tell ya' it was one heck of a workout! I'm thinking of asking them to move the system into the living room so we can all do it and there's more space. I can't believe I didn't know about this until tonight. And to make it interesting for me, they put on 70s & 80s songs for me to dance to. I'm exhausted but I feel invigorated at the same time. Guess because it was actually fun :)

Replies

• Battosai08
    Battosai08 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    The Wii Tennis, Bowling, Baseball burn a lot of Calories too. Same with the Wii Zumba. Lots of dancing and movement.
  • RedfootDaddy
    RedfootDaddy Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Just Dance is awesome. Just Dance 2 has a feature called 'Just Sweat' - it tracks the calories you burn each session and doesn't let you stop until you hit a certain level. My wife tries to do a Just Dance workout every day. We've actually added it to the exercise database on the site here.
  • kitten191986
    Options
    I played the Just Dance 2 around Christmas time and let me tell you, I started to sweat off all the christmas goodies I ate that day! Such a great work out and its fun too!
  • jennyfair24
    jennyfair24 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I'm ordering it next week...can't wait! : )
  • starmom403
    Options
    I LOVE 1 and 2. I played for over 90 minutes today with my kids and kicked butt. This is the kid of work out I enjoy.
  • jilld76
    jilld76 Posts: 324
    Options
    Love it! My daughter got 2 for xmas and we did it together and I was sweating my butt off! I had no idea how hard it was going to be! And it's so much fun too, which makes it even better!
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Love this game. It's the best. Got it for christmas and it's fantastic. :)
  • Jess_03
    Jess_03 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Just Dance 2 is phenomenal fun. Anyone try the Michael Jackson WII dance game? Is that much of a workout?
  • Ashleymf22
    Options
    Love it we have the 2. We do a family contest with my cousins and let me tell you that is a sight! I love that 2 has a chubby girl on it too!!
  • StayFit17
    Options
    I had to chime in!! My neice and nephew got the Michael Jackson Wii game for Christmas and it is awesome!! The adults had more fun then the kids and I know we burned a lot of calories.
  • StayFit17
    Options
    Yes and you will love it!!