I did it! :D I got to my goal weight!

Options
adawn09
adawn09 Posts: 21 Member
So today I got on the scale and I finally saw the number 135. :noway: This is my goal weight... I don't know what to do now that I don't need to lose anymore weight, haha. This is the lowest that I've been since 7th grade. My senior year of high school I was up to 170 lbs and that was considered overweight. Today, I looked at bikini photos that I took at 170 and I took some a few days ago and compared them, and I can't believe that I actually look that much different. I never realized I don't have my stomach pooch, until I looked at my photos! Last New Years I made my resolution to lose 30 pounds, and I did it. I actually stuck to my New Year's Resolution! I feel so weird getting on here and telling everyone about this, but this is the biggest accomplishment I've ever done. So for anybody who has their New Year's Resolution to lose weight, you can do it too!!!

Replies

• thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!! Congrats!!
  • wiggleroom
    wiggleroom Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is SO exciting. =D
  • corey_e
    corey_e Posts: 162
    Options
    Good for you!!!! :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • spunky_spit_fire
    spunky_spit_fire Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Woooo Hoooo Congratulations :-) Job Well Done !!!!
  • nsueflorence
    nsueflorence Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • xarrium
    xarrium Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Nice job!! I think you're the first person I've heard actually say they met their New Year's Resolution! Congrats, and enjoy your new body!
  • xXAlana21Xx
    xXAlana21Xx Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    to celebrate you deserve a brand new outfit or anything to treat yourself nice
  • prjoy98
    prjoy98 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!! Now they key is...maintaining it! :smile:
  • Yahme
    Yahme Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! Congrats...I know the feeling...I'm at 135 too, down from 200. Enjoy! :smile:
  • Jen514
    Jen514 Posts: 16
    Options
    AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMME.
  • noraht
    noraht Posts: 21
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Great job!!
  • jilld76
    jilld76 Posts: 324
    Options
    Great job, congratulations!! I hope that I am making a similar post next January!
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    yay! How exciting! Great going!
  • starzman2003
    Options
    Good job! Now it's time to maintain it! The hardest challenge. :D
  • simplexserenity
    simplexserenity Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    What an incredible feeling. Congrats, can't wait to get there! I feel like I'll ask myself the same question.."what do I do now?!"

You look lovely :)
  • Teebowen
    Teebowen Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    shout it from the roof top! YOU DID IT! how totally awesome is that!!!!
  • adawn09
    adawn09 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I know, I'm kind of nervous about the maintaining process. That's an entirely different story... But after all the hard work I did to lose the weight, I will never let myself get that way again. :smile:
  • toristory
    toristory Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That has to be such an invigorating feeling!!
  • sweetNsassy2584
    sweetNsassy2584 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    way to go!! Maintain is all you need to do and enjoy! I hope to be there soon
  • cdmckay711
    cdmckay711 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Awesome --- That is wonderful!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!