Finally got my tummy tuck and arm lift :)

Options

Replies

• Muchaneta1305
    Options
    Oh well done hey!! and wish you all the best during the recovery period
  • george7527
    george7527 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic
  • keefmac
    keefmac Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Wow!, you look great!.
  • GatorDeb1
    GatorDeb1 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    OMG. I look right now like you looked on the left. I think you just convinved me to get the skin nipped off (and I flap while I run and I run a lot... seriously if you run next to me you can hear flap flap flap flap).
  • Komodo26
    Komodo26 Posts: 55
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • GreatDepression
    GreatDepression Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    How did you make a case to get your insurance to partially cover your adominoplasty?
  • Pippa_ttc
    Pippa_ttc Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing. :love:
    I'm planning to get a thigh lift as soon as I hit my goal and eventually a tummy tuck but I think I'll wait a few years for that one in case I get pregnant. :noway:
  • Isobelle40
    Options
    What a fantastic result and an inspiring story.
  • Briaboo4
    Briaboo4 Posts: 1,080 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic...and you deserve to after all of your hard work. What an inspiration!
  • marquishagetaka
    Options
    AMAZING
  • Katy009
    Katy009 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    you look absolutely fantastic!! congrats!!
  • cbhubbybubble
    cbhubbybubble Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Fabulous. I want =)
  • smittysgal7
    smittysgal7 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats on the weight loss :)
  • brandnewsnickerpuss
    brandnewsnickerpuss Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Holy hell, you look amazing!! Congrats on seeing all your hard work pay off!!! You rock!!
  • justina88
    justina88 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your experience - the results are incredible and you look beautiful...
  • hoyalawya2003
    hoyalawya2003 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing. I have been considering it when I reach goal, too, and it is nice to see the before and after and hear what it is like.

If you don't mind sharing, how big of a scar do you have on your abdomen? And where is the scar on your arms?
  • tia530
    tia530 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    :drinker: I'll drink to that. Great job!
  • baybear14
    baybear14 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Amazing results!!!
  • iseelondon
    iseelondon Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story and your photos. I am still 15 lbs away from my 75 lb weight loss goal. I'm definitely going to have loose skin problems. I'd thought about a tummy tuck, but I always assumed there would be serious scars. You look amazing and I'm going to think even harder about going forward with surgery. I do want to wait a few years after I meet and maintain my goal, just to see what my body can manage on its own.

Do you mind sharing how long you waited after you reached your goal before having the surgery?

Thanks again for sharing :flowerforyou:
  • kaaaaylee
    kaaaaylee Posts: 398
    Options
    Holy cow, you look amazing
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!