Brand new

tcmommy22
tcmommy22 Posts: 6
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
Hey all. I'm a 26 yo mother of two (3 & 6yo) my goal is to be at the weight I was in the military. I need to watch what I eat and this site has helped me so far & i see it assisting me to my goal weight. The thing I like is that before I eat something I put it in to see how many calories I'm about to consume and if it's worth it. I'm exercising as well, my goal is to hit the gym at least 4 times a week. I just started my second semester of nursing school & have been told about students gaining weight from stress and choice of food and I don't want to be one of those people. Good luck to everyone in their own personal goals as well!
Take care & stay positive!
Tamara

Replies

• SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Good luck Tamara!

You will succeed in your goals! This site is awesome and so motivating. Check out the succes stories!

Add me as a friend if you like:flowerforyou:
  • joleciamichelle
    joleciamichelle Posts: 139 Member
    Welcome! Good luck to you!
  • Hi Tamara!
    Good luck to you! I just started, too - I need to post an "introduce myself" post, as well!
  • Wow, thank you all for the warm welcome and congratulations to you that have lost so much...incredible! Thank you also "lka" I wish you thee best in your strives as well! :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.