Add me! Looking for some motivated friends!

Options
So, I've been on this journey for over 2 years now with lots of ups, downs and bumps in the road.. I got 3lbs away from my ultimate goal of 130lbs only to spiral our of control and QUICKLY gaining 20 of those pounds back.. Yuck! I'm looking to add motivated people to my page that can help keep me focused.. I'm only back on day 2, but I'm going for gold this time.. I can and WILL meet my goal!!!

Replies

• JDearman143
    JDearman143 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I should also add those 20lbs were gained back in 2 months.. Awful!!
  • ABabilonia
    ABabilonia Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Gaining weight is soooo easy:cry: Losing weight on the other hand is so hard that is ironic :laugh: When you look things in perspective losing 20 lbs does not seem that much, but the sacrifices one have to wait to lose even one pound are way too many. Good luck in your journey. I hope that you achieve your goal this time:smile: ...
  • JDearman143
    Options
    Agreed!! I just keep trying to envision where I'd be if I hadn't given in a million and 1 times.. lol. I feel ready to fight again though.. :)
  • BradfordBear801
    Options
    Lets do it, we're all in this together!
  • alijoanxo
    alijoanxo Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I'm willing to motivate you and anyone else I can (: feel free to add!
  • JDearman143
    Options
    Thanks for the add to both of you!!
  • Pea1804
    Pea1804 Posts: 9
    Options
    Good luck in your weightloss journey, I'm also trying to lose 20lb, lets kick some butt!!
  • toughmudderMN
    toughmudderMN Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me.
  • gbalbosa86
    Options
    Hi all !!! Although i've been using MFP since April ,i haven't been active in any communities...Coming from 209 lbs i must say it isn't easy,but you have to dedicate yourself and constantly set your reminder as to why your doing this...It's all mind over matter!!! Beleive me i just want to indulge in all the good foods but then i stop myself lol...Good Luck on your Journey & Please feel free to add me :-)
  • tjbrinson
    Options
    Feel free to add me to friends list.
  • Clare_10
    Clare_10 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi I am also looking for friends to chat to :) so please feel free to add me!
  • Skinny_Carly
    Options
    Similar story here too. Feel free to add me Xx
  • theycallmearth
    theycallmearth Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    First of all, I really like your attitude of "I will reach my goal!" That's my mentality as well. And as far as making progress only to regress and put on weight, I know the feels. Earlier this year I got down to 209, now back at 240. But like you said, I will reach my goal!

Also, you're welcome to add me if you like.