how to area-shrink my neck?

Options
BaconMD
BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
hi everyone

i have a huge double chin and so how do i area-shrink my neck?!?!! like what are some good exercises!?

i know i can't spot reduce so please don't say "u can't spot reducE!!!" that is why i want to area-shrink it instead

i tried chinups for one year and also eating my exercise cals but that did not help!!

help
!!

Replies

• likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    There are exercises to tighten your jaw line. Like looking at the ceiling and pretending to bite into an apple. There's quite a few ideas and examples on youtube.

However, I'm not sure of the difference between "spot reducing" and "area shrinking." Are you talking about losing fat vs. gaining muscle?
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    I'm assuming this is a joke, but just in case it isn't...

You can't. You have to lose weight, which at some point (sooner for some than for others) you'll see progress in that area.

Weight loss is about maintaining a calorie deficit. This can be done with diet alone, or with diet and exercise. But at the end of the day, you have to be in a deficit to lose weight.
  • transvenouspacer
    transvenouspacer Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Only one way to fix this:

Enemas. Lots and lots of enemas.
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    A cleanse should help.
  • stines72
    stines72 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I heard that if you add vinegar and raspberry ketones to your cleanse diet it'll fix that
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    I like how one of the first replies is telling me to lose more weight.

REALLY!? TO LOSE FAT I JUST LOSE MORE WEIGHT? I DID NOT KNOW THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 DO YOU EAT ORANGE PEELS?
  • msleanlegs
    msleanlegs Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Jack Lalanne's exercises for the face and neck are on YouTube. Can't hurt to try, right?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isLJ024EdMA
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    Neck corset
  • whatjesseats
    whatjesseats Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    You need a Neckline Slimmer. I saw it on TV, so I know it works.
  • perm_dogg
    Options
    Ha ha. Oh the sarcasm. How it brings joy to my heart. No. Seriously. This guy has a legit question. My neck is pure muscle. There is no room to shrink, but my chin is like a damn pelican. I'm supposed to look at the ceiling and chomp? Get real. Somebody with a serious idea please?
  • smarieallen85
    smarieallen85 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Careful. Someone told me I lost so much weight "in my face" and jaw line, they could count all my teeth.