Let's Brag...About Our Pets!

Options
Krizzle4Rizzle
Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
I have 2 lovely pets who are like my children.

Sophie Jayne - Guinea Pig - Almost 6 years old

Biskit Morgan - Shorkie Tzu (Shih Tsu/Yorkshire Terrier mix) 2 years old

The are pretty much Amazing =D

What about you?

Replies

• synchrohobbit
    synchrohobbit Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Gary the grey kitty, taken in at 4 weeks old, and thus has some problems identifying his species.

My dozens of fish that will eventually provide me with a master's thesis!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Toby the golden retreiver~ 10 years old....super sweet and loving
    Lucy the calico cat 3 1/2 years old....sweetest snuggler
    Zoey the super fluffy tabby who is 9 months old

Love them all!
  • LoseItCorinne
    Options
    I have two of the world best boys, My wiener dogs.

Alex is 8 he is a dapple. ( black and brown with grey spots all over)
    Owen he is 3 and is a Long haired red. He has black tips on his ears.

Its funny. Alex is an *kitten* like my boyfriend...
    and Owen is super sweet and friendly like me.. :0)
  • Trish0517
    Options
    I have a beautiful Mini Rat Terrier her name is Nala'. She is pretty much our four legged child:) Due to the weather in Michigan we have to dress her and she has more toys just like any other child. As you can see I love her!!
  • Sheltie4
    Sheltie4 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Just look at him, he is gorgeous.

And he makes me walk in the rain!
  • FaithKap
    Options
    Kookie, pronounced cookie,is a beautiful seven year old Shin Tzu with a full coat. She has a great personality and is loved by all.
    Kookie rings a bell when she needs to go out and recently she thinks its a servants bell when she wants a treat. Her picture is in the 2010 Cutestest Pets of America book!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I'm a crazy cat lady. :embarassed:

Seven cats...

Gypsy, who was a feral stray about 6-8 months old when I found her. I didn't know that ferals aren't supposed to be able to be tamed at that age. Now she lays on my lap and purrs and drools when I rub her belly... but she's still afraid of my husband, even though we've had her nine years.

Gracie was my foster kitten when I worked at the SPCA. I was supposed to only keep her about 2 weeks until she gained enough weight to be spayed and adopted. I got attached. That was seven years ago, and she's gained A LOT of weight in that time.

Pippin (and his brother Fergus, who sadly died on Halloween) were other neighborhood feral stray kittens, but were only about 8 weeks old when we captured them. Sweetest cats ever. Pip is a total attention *kitten*!

Ms Pretty was another neighborhood stray, who I thought might have been feral. Neighbors were concerned about her being vicious. She jumped on my lap and purred. I wanted to at least capture her and get her spayed, but had a hard time catching her between pregnancies... But she's spayed and the most wonderfully happy indoor only cat now, along with...

Boogie, one of her feral kittens. I caught Boogs (so named for the black dots on each nostril) when she was about 4 months old, and she's skittish, but very gentle.

River and Trevor were from Pretty's last litter. I think she had them under a neighbor's porch, but when the kittens were about 3 weeks old, she brought them to me. Seizing the opportunity to get her spayed before she could get preggers again, and without leaving a litter somewhere to starve without her, Pretty and five kittens came to live in "quarantine" in our (very small) bathroom. A few days later is when I caught Boogie. Seven cats in a tiny bathroom, plus our other four in the rest of the house, plus a dog! I was able to rehome three of the kittens, but River and Trevor stayed with us. At that point, we we'd already crossed the line into Crazy Cat Person territory, so what's two more?!

And then there's Beavis. Our one-eyed rescue Pekingese that lives up to his name and then some. He IS Beavis. Poofy blond hair. Ridiculous underbite. Crooked teeth. Insane personality. A vocabulary that's mostly made of weird noises. He's... he's a weirdo. Very, very smart. Knows lots of tricks and commands. But very antisocial and territorial. We're at the point where we're just resigned that he's just not a people-person. :tongue:

Funny thing... my husband has asthma and always thought he was allergic to pets. He's fine with ours, for the most part, unless he pets them then rubs his eyes, but needs to pop a Claritin before visiting anyone else with pets.
  • lotty1987
    lotty1987 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I have 1 huuuuge 13 month old golden retriever called charlie - he is currently laid around my feet feeling sorry for himself after surgery on Friday.

He is so spoilt - he goes to doggy day care 2 - 3 times a week and he is walked by me for at least a mile a day when he isnt at day care.
  • krystie99
    krystie99 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Teddy the German Shorthaired Pointer, Bandit my boxer, and Brady the most recent addition is a mutt... I love them so much even though it gets a bit crazy at times...
  • Jennwith2ns
    Jennwith2ns Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Zoe is our chi-poo (chihuahua/toy poodle). She is about a year old, SUPER sweet and lovable. She loves to play and is absolutely adorable. She is tiny, but can be rather vicious ;)
  • Fliegenschwein
    Fliegenschwein Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    A Black Flabrador (Yes she' on a diet too :bigsmile: )

2 Corn Snakes, a Pine Snake and a Boa Constrictor
  • exxxtasi
    Options
    I have an almost 3yr old cockapoo named Charlie and a beautiful 5 year old(not sure of breed) cat named Nipper. Charlie is constantly at my feet, which i totaly LOOOOVE! The perfect lap dog I've always wanted. He and Nipper are the best of friends, and nipper lets charlie put her head in his mouth....its their favorite game!!

LOVE THEM SOOOOOO MUCH!
  • JRRCLR
    JRRCLR Posts: 353
    Options
    I have 2 dogs. Cricket is an Australian Cattle Dog and Tessa is a Lhasa Apso.
    I also have a black kitty named Pandora (Dora).
    I have 5 fantail goldfish named after old Hanna Barbera cartoons. Scooby, Pebbles, Jinx, Astro, and Baba Looey.
    Finally, my pink betta, Twister!
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    A 9 year old mix (supposed to be a Manchester terrier/ Rat terrier/ Fox Terrier mix - but looks like a big pomeranian / sheltie mix ) named Teddy - he thinks he's human and my son - we never told him his birth mother was canine.

A 12 year old cat named Imp. She's a brown-ish colored sorta striped short haired variety - my boyfriend rescued her when she was about 4 weeks old where she was hanging out by a creek near his house with no other kitties or mama anywhere to be seen. He was afraid she'd become food of prey, or drown if he left her behind. She's pretty feisty and thinks people were put on earth just to service her.
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,734 Member
    Options
    Just look at him, he is gorgeous.

And he makes me walk in the rain!
    Yes, he is. We have two Shelties, Laddie and Buddie. Laddie is a tri-color, is a brat (but we love him), and turns 10 in April. Buddie is a sable/merle, is a sweetheart who has been having some health problems, and turns 9 in two days.
  • TakeOne
    TakeOne Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I have a wonderfully friendly and silly hound mix. Got her at the SPCA almost 5 years ago and she has been the best addition to my life since. The best part is we are work out buddies and she has also gotten in better shape as well :)
  • ♥Violette♥4Ever♥
    Options
    Oreo....my black and white cat who will be two years old next month. He's the love of my life and I have dozens if pictures of him on my facebook. What i love most about him....he loves me whether I'm fat or skinny....he makes no judgments.
  • brandi2882
    Options
    I have two Boston Terriers. Katie is 6 and Bea is 5. They are the sweetest, most loving dogs in the world. Bea is never far from my lap. I also have a 2 year old cat, Meow Meow. She loves Bea, but hates Katie. It's so funny to watch them interact.
  • TexasTKD9
    Options
    I have 2 kitties and a Ferret.

My smallest cat is named BLUR (After the 80's Transformer) he is just a basic gray and white tuxedo tabby. He was feral when I got him. He will be a year next month. He is the biggest goofball and pain int he *kitten* i've ever met! (Other than my husband)
    My oldest kitty is named KING KOOPA (after Bowser in Super Mario Bros. for the NES lol had to add the NES cause I don't like newer age video games :laugh: ) He's almost 2 1/2 I think.He's just a basic tuxedo cat :smile: He's a whopping 12lbs and a pain in the *kitten*!
    Then there's my year old ferret named MEW (after the pokemon) and she is my little baby :smile:
    If I could post pics I would :frown:
  • Lauralovesmfp
    Lauralovesmfp Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I have two pugs which are in most of my profile pictures because they are my sweet fur-babies!

Lilly is 4 (born July 4, 2007) and she is my shadow. She walks behind me most places I go and when I sit down she waits for the okay to sit on me! Sometimes when I am walking I turn around and can't see her and call and call. She is actually right behind me following me around in circles. She is short and shaped kind of like a bull-dog, big chest. She has NO snout at all and her nostrils are really small, so she has a hard time breathing. She snores and farts and is a real clown. When we play, she only likes tug-o-war with me and when she gets tired of it she humps my arm (the vet said it is an excitement thing and it's only me.) When she is excited she chews my pant leg and her tail wags just a smidgen, hilarious! I work at home so we have been together for almost 4 years straight. She has to sleep beside me, under the covers and touching me. She is gentle and loving and I absolutely am in love with her :0)

Bella is our new pug. She was born November 22, 2009. We have had her just over a year. She is completely different. She is tall and leggy (the model pug I call her) and has a bit of a snout so no snoring or snorting from her at all. She has way more energy and loves to go, go, go! She doesn't like sitting with me unless I have food, but near me. In bed she sleeps on top of the covers, away from me. But in the middle of the night she moves to beside my head! She is becoming the alpha female and is more aggressive than Lilly but Lilly is really passive so that's not saying much. She loves cat toys and loves to fetch and bring things back. She is softer than Lilly and has a double curl in her tail and when she wags it, it uncurls and really wags. She loves Lilly and licks her ear all the time but when she wants to play she bites it!

Too much? Probably. But as you can see I couldn't live without them :)