Finally got my tummy tuck and arm lift :)

Options

Replies

• Lettee4
    Lettee4 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOD WOW! you look amazing, this gives me hope that one day i can get to my UGW and be able to get rid of loose skin, wowww, & congrats on the weight loss!
  • 00Allie00
    00Allie00 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! You look amazing!
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting. I suspect that this surgery is in my future so I really appreciate the first hand account.

You look great!!
  • Tilran
    Tilran Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Amazing! That is a well done surgery!
  • MomTo3Lovez
    MomTo3Lovez Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • texasfarmer
    texasfarmer Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    My goodness you look fantastic. At your young age this will do wonders for how you feel about yourself. Your doctor seems to have done an amazing job. I too am really considering plastic surgery, but a breast reduction. That is about the only part of me that isn't getting smaller!!!
  • nathalier71
    nathalier71 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    WOw! Looks unbelievable! Good for you for going through with it!
  • jbse26
    jbse26 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Looks like you found a great surgeon! Congrats on all the weight loss and I hope everything now works out for you :bigsmile:
  • MandyGraham73
    MandyGraham73 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Amazing results. You look fab
  • chixabomb
    chixabomb Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations on how far you've come. At your young age this will work wonders on your self esteem. Thanks for being an inspiration!
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    congrats, you look great!
  • kimballard1966
    kimballard1966 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous. Congrats!
  • eels4peels
    eels4peels Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I had a tummy tuck a few years ago and it was the best decision I've ever made! I'm so jealous of your arms! I went for the back lipo with mine, for some reason I was worried about the arms, but I see that being done in the near future. You look terrific love!
  • Inshape13
    Inshape13 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. I am a tad bit jealous, but you look really great!
  • tweedledee16
    tweedledee16 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, it came out so well! Glad you are recovering from the blood clot. Congrats!
  • kandyice1
    kandyice1 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    this really gives me a lot of hope...Once I lose the last amount of weight, I was highly considering getting surgery to fix some things. Thank you for sharing your story. You look amazing.
  • Bellavita2888
    Bellavita2888 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    What a monumental journey for someone so young. Congratulations! Your deserve all the rewards of your hard work. Thanks for your bravery and honesty in sharing your story and photos....impacting me, and I'm sure others, in ways you can't imagine. Be kind and gentle with yourself. It is a long road. Your experiences will make your wiser and stronger. Ah-mah-zing! :flowerforyou:
  • katematt313
    katematt313 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Holy cow! You look awesome! This is inspiring! Congrats on your huge weightloss, and good for you for doing this for yourself!
  • bciloveme2014
    bciloveme2014 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • jacqueline7599
    jacqueline7599 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Amazing. I went for a consult for a tummy tuck but I don't have 6k to do it right now. You make me want it even worse now.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!