EA Sports active and active 2??? Difference???

Options
Just wondering what the major difference is? Is 2 worth the extra money???? Anyone lose weight with the first one??

Replies

• daniellemarieme
    Options
    I almost bought the active 2 today, but I put it down and got Wii Zumba instead. The active 2 has a heart rate monitor that helps track your bpm.
  • Kristyb1010
    Options
    I have the Active 2, but don't know the difference between that & the 1st one. So far, I'm liking the Active 2, but it has some glitches: the game pauses when the remote hasn't been used for a while (which you don't use often) & when the Wii Fit board (optional) disconnects. I like that it has the HRM feature, since I don't have one. I'm on day 9 of a 9 week program training bootcamp. It will also log food (I still use MFP) & has an online community...not sure if Active has these features. I say get it! Let us know how it goes!
  • Pedro_Infante
    Pedro_Infante Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Julluv,

I wanted to say your doing a great job!

70 to 80 percent of a weight loss program is diet. As for EA Active 2, This is a great cardio and body scuplting program, It's like a minnie P90X program. I've never seen the first one but I have nothing but positive reviews for the second one.

Pete
  • joltek
    joltek Posts: 5
    Options
    I have EA Active 1 and think it's fantastic, I then bought the More workouts game which is v similar but a quite a few different exercise and improved interface. I lost quite a lot of weight using it last year and am about to restart using it.