A loss at weigh in

Options
My first weigh in on this site and I lost 2.4 lbs this week, not as much as I had hoped for but on track. I have been calories counting since jan 1st and previously lost 5.6 lbs and then 4.4lbs and although I knew this wouldn't last forever I had hoped for at least 3.5 so I reached my first stone. A little disappointed but I guess I'll have to try and fit in a bit more excersise. It's not easy to find time as a full time mum to a five month old!

Replies

• addman72
    addman72 Posts: 220
    Options
    Well done , it's going in the right direction.
  • Enchantica
    Options
    I barley lost anything last week - and to be honest, left to my own devices I would have said S** it - and reverted back to my old ways! It's just so disheartening when you're good all week and those scales don't reward you! :( However, because of all the support I've had on here from my new MFP friends I've felt I couldn't just walk away and give in - and this week I've recorded a loss which I'm thrilled about... so keep up the good work - you'll hit that 1st stone lost mark soon I'm sure
  • jpc815
    jpc815 Posts: 5
    Options
    Way to go! You are doing great! It does slow down at times, just keep up the good work!
  • ariayla
    ariayla Posts: 13
    Options
    Load the baby into pushchair, pop in the ear phones and go for gold. I have 4 kids aged between 8 and 1 year and when school is on me and the 1 year old go walking for up to 1 1/2 hours a day. Now's shes a bit older I have to take snacks, but at 5 months they will probably sleep all of it.

Go jsut before nap time so you know you shoudl have a good while before baby wakes up and gets fussy.

Keep on trucking, you are doing well.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!