New

Options
New to to the Forums but not MFP. Was a memeber awhile but never took advantage of all it has to offer. Back on track and more focused more then ever and only 40 lbs away from my goal. Helps having an encouraging wife and family.

Replies

• anglergirl3
    anglergirl3 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hi Shayjay - you can friend me if you like
  • andst5001
    andst5001 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new to the forums, as a poster, as of today. Before I was just a lurker/reader. Enjoying it so far! Congrats on your progress! :)
  • mandez19
    mandez19 Posts: 179
    Options
    Wow keep up the good work! I hear you with the support of your wife and family.
  • Joyfulkneves23
    Joyfulkneves23 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Glad you are back on track. Good luck with your journey and keep up the good work :)
  • shayjay91
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! Makes a huge differance when you actually use the app and website. So much support and motivation here. Only person stopping you is YOU. Once you break that mental block there is no stopping you.
  • itsmeaman
    Options
    Hey , im new too :)
    Good luck to all of you ..
  • itsmeaman
    Options
    Can any one help me to understand what shuld i do or how this site work pleas ??
  • shayjay91
    Options
    “If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.” - Bruce Lee