Back after having my 2nd baby!

Options
Hey all, looking for some new fresh mommy motivators! Just had my 2nd baby girl in May. :heart: My girls are my life, but I want to reclaim a bit of it back, plus my body haha. I am 5'8" and 216lbs. My goal is about 170lbs and we will go from there.

If anyone would like a supporter, or would like to help me along my journey, that would be great! The more the merrier!

Replies

• erobinson2014
    erobinson2014 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm not a mommy but a good supporter, I believe.
    I will add you :)
  • DanZiehm
    DanZiehm Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I have been back on MFP for 82 days and have been having great success. I'm always looking to add new, supportive, active friends on here. Feel free to send me a friend request.

Dan
  • lina1216
    lina1216 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just had my second baby in July! (A little girl.)
    Congrats to you on your growing family! I would love to help you on your journey, as I'm on the same one. Some days are hard, and some are fun. I am 5'6" and about 170. My goal is 145. I also would like to get my body back, but mostly, I would like a little bit of me time! Also, exercise helps me reduce stress, which with a 3 year old son (almost 4) who refuses to potty train (GRRR!) I really need the stress reduction.
    We can do this!!! :D
  • AJHornik
    AJHornik Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much, got you two added!

erobinson2014, you are a mommy! you have a fur baby :smile:
  • woman_of_steele
    woman_of_steele Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Mama to four girls (1,2,4 &5) here. Feel free to add me!
  • AJHornik
    Options
    Hi! I just had my second baby in July! (A little girl.)
    Congrats to you on your growing family! I would love to help you on your journey, as I'm on the same one. Some days are hard, and some are fun. I am 5'6" and about 170. My goal is 145. I also would like to get my body back, but mostly, I would like a little bit of me time! Also, exercise helps me reduce stress, which with a 3 year old son (almost 4) who refuses to potty train (GRRR!) I really need the stress reduction.
    We can do this!!! :D

I am right with you girl! I need some me time desperately! My almost 3 year old is mostly potty trained, but she still poops in her underwear every other day. Awesome lol. Congrats on your baby girl as well!
  • michelleellen
    michelleellen Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I had my second baby boy in late February and am working my weight back down from there. Keep up the good work and remember when you feel like you just don't have the time to keep up with it, you will be a better mommy after taking a little care of yourself too.
  • erobinson2014
    erobinson2014 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much, got you two added!

erobinson2014, you are a mommy! you have a fur baby :smile:

Thanks and you are right, he may not be a human baby but he is my little man.
  • AJHornik
    Options
    I had my second baby boy in late February and am working my weight back down from there. Keep up the good work and remember when you feel like you just don't have the time to keep up with it, you will be a better mommy after taking a little care of yourself too.

I know I will be a better mom, it's just hard to get back to being a little selfish, when as a mother I think you are expected to put your family first always. But look where that got me! Time for a little "me" time again. Hubby gets his workout in, so should I!
  • LTye1983
    LTye1983 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi there :) had my second baby at the end of february and am now just starting to finally get serious about weight loss! good luck on you weight loss journey :)