EASY APPLE PANCAKES

Options
JosieMomGramma
JosieMomGramma Posts: 727 Member
Don't know if this has been posted yet, but thought it would be good to post anyway:

From the Myfitnesspal food data:. I think they could even be a dessert with a bit of light Cool whip on them!!

Easy Apple Pancakes

Ingredients

•1 1/2 cups Pancake Mix (avoid brands containing hydrogenated oils)
•1/2 teaspoon Apple Pie Spice
•1 cup Water
•1 cup finely chopped Apples (about 1 medium Apple)
Directions

In a large bowl, combine the pancake mix and apple pie spice. Stir to mix. Add the water. Mix well to combine. Stir in the apples.

Coat a large nonstick skillet or griddle pan lightly with butter-flavored cooking spray. Warm over medium heat.

Scoop 1/4-cup measures of batter onto the skillet or griddle. Cook for about 2 to 3 minutes, or until bubbles appear on the tops of the pancakes.

Flip with a spatula and cook for about 1 to 2 minutes, or until cooked through.

Note: Apple pie spice is a bottled seasoning comprised of ground cinnamon and nutmeg, with additions that can include allspice, cloves, or ginger. If unavailable, replace it with ground cinnamon.

Nutrition Information

Serves: 4 | Serving Size: 3 pancakes

Per serving: Calories: 188; Total Fat: 3g; Saturated Fat: 1g; Cholesterol: 0; Sodium: 524mg; Total Carbohydrates: 36g; Dietary Fiber: 2g; Sugars: 6g; Protein: 4g

Nutrition Bonus: Potassium: 70mg; Vitamin A: 0%; Vitamin C: 3%; Calcium: 10%; Iron: 5

Replies

• likewhoa712
    likewhoa712 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Don't know if this has been posted yet, but thought it would be good to post anyway:

From the Myfitnesspal food data:. I think they could even be a dessert with a bit of light Cool whip on them!!

Easy Apple Pancakes

Ingredients

•1 1/2 cups Pancake Mix (avoid brands containing hydrogenated oils)
    •1/2 teaspoon Apple Pie Spice
    •1 cup Water
    •1 cup finely chopped Apples (about 1 medium Apple)
    Directions

In a large bowl, combine the pancake mix and apple pie spice. Stir to mix. Add the water. Mix well to combine. Stir in the apples.

Coat a large nonstick skillet or griddle pan lightly with butter-flavored cooking spray. Warm over medium heat.

Scoop 1/4-cup measures of batter onto the skillet or griddle. Cook for about 2 to 3 minutes, or until bubbles appear on the tops of the pancakes.

Flip with a spatula and cook for about 1 to 2 minutes, or until cooked through.

Note: Apple pie spice is a bottled seasoning comprised of ground cinnamon and nutmeg, with additions that can include allspice, cloves, or ginger. If unavailable, replace it with ground cinnamon.

Nutrition Information

Serves: 4 | Serving Size: 3 pancakes

Per serving: Calories: 188; Total Fat: 3g; Saturated Fat: 1g; Cholesterol: 0; Sodium: 524mg; Total Carbohydrates: 36g; Dietary Fiber: 2g; Sugars: 6g; Protein: 4g

Nutrition Bonus: Potassium: 70mg; Vitamin A: 0%; Vitamin C: 3%; Calcium: 10%; Iron: 5

Yum! I will totally try this
  • neveragain84
    neveragain84 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Sounds awesome! Also appreciate your mentioning mixes without partially hydrogenated oils. Would be delicious for a chilly fall breakfast.
  • Snip8241
    Snip8241 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I just so happen to have purchased 8 pounds of apples yesterday. I know...what was I thinking! This recipe will come in handy. Thanks!:laugh:
  • Pamela_June
    Pamela_June Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Yes thanks for posting.....sounds yummy and easy - I will be trying it! :happy:
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    Bumpity bump
  • Rebamae
    Rebamae Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Our grandson will love this!! He & I are IHOP fans!!
  • AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,584 Member
    Options
    BUMP!
  • Daxxes
    Daxxes Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Sounds delist!!!