Cheat meal this weekend?

Options
What-r-ya-havin? my birthday is coming up on Tuesday so this weekend's cheat meal is gonna be Chili's with a big ol' bowl of chips and salsa.

Replies

• Ryandecheney314
    Ryandecheney314 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Buffalo wild wings chicken wrap with mango habenaro sauce with a side of chips and salsa. Cant freakin wait haha!
  • SpectacuLaura
    SpectacuLaura Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    My whole weekend will probably be a cheat meal. Starting with some margs and Mexican food tonight. Chips + Salsa = <3
  • NotRailMeat
    NotRailMeat Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    The wife and I are going away for the weekend Sun-Tue, so the whole weekend will be a cheat day. Consisting of a lot of great food and plenty of beverages.
  • Landon_byu14
    Landon_byu14 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Gonna get me All kinds of burgers. red robin maybe. Oh and a pizza. Costco Pizza
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping the below...

I'm going to a foodie/cocktail place tonight with a friend.

xmas_food_11.jpg
  • Ryandecheney314
    Ryandecheney314 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping the below...

xmas_food_11.jpg

you just had to go and post that lmao!
  • Infamous_El_Guapo
    Infamous_El_Guapo Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Fantasy football draft party on Saturday so slow smoked brisket and beer after beer after beer after...
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    What-r-ya-havin? my birthday is coming up on Tuesday so this weekend's cheat meal is gonna be Chili's with a big ol' bowl of chips and salsa.

I haven't had beer battered Fish n chips in forever. So, I might just do that this weekend. My chips with salt and vinegar. The fish ~ I haven't decided on the number of pieces I want. Served with Armenian red cabbage slaw. Yum!!
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping the below...

xmas_food_11.jpg

Lucky gal!!! :smile:
  • ItsJordanNicole
    ItsJordanNicole Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hibachi Salmon and fried rice tomorrow....Homemade oxtails and potatoes one Sunday.
  • Anahita_Swims
    Anahita_Swims Posts: 4,127 Member
    Options
    I had a macdonalds and chipp yesterday so bad.... :o
  • kaaaaylee
    kaaaaylee Posts: 398
    Options
    I'm being good all weekend but when I do have cheat meals it's ALWAYS either chinese food or chicken parm and pasta.

Followed by cupcakes and/or ice cream.

Ohhhh mannnn.
  • Joannah700
    Options
    I'm hoping the below...

xmas_food_11.jpg

you just had to go and post that lmao!

Believe it or not, but those portions are all reasonable and some of the dishes can be quite healthy... like an asparagus risotto or a mango chutney halibut.

Regardless, I just had two strawberry pop tarts so I'm probably going to go over my calorie intake today.... and I'm ok with that!
  • BradfordBear801
    Options
    I see you like to live dangerously, I also like to live on the edge.
  • BradfordBear801
    Options
    All these posts have me jealous, I might have to revise my cheat meal, so much GOOD FOOD, so little time.
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    It's not cheating since it fits into my weekly goal, but I'll be going to Five Guys for a cheeseburger and fries on Saturday night and I believe we're getting some Taco Bell for lunch on Sunday - two Doritos locos tacos? I think I will. :)

Last weekend was sort of a cheat weekend (my weekly average was at maintenance), and I had Olive Garden, an entire pint of butter pecan ice cream, a Wendy's waffle cone frosty thing, and Waffle House.
  • Joannah700
    Options
    It's not cheating since it fits into my weekly goal, but I'll be going to Five Guys for a cheeseburger and fries on Saturday night and I believe we're getting some Taco Bell for lunch on Sunday - two Doritos locos tacos? I think I will. :)

Last weekend was sort of a cheat weekend (my weekly average was at maintenance), and I had Olive Garden, an entire pint of butter pecan ice cream, a Wendy's waffle cone frosty thing, and Waffle House.

Are you just trying to make us jealous?

I think you might be.
  • Anahita_Swims
    Anahita_Swims Posts: 4,127 Member
    Options
    I see you like to live dangerously, I also like to live on the edge.

not worth it but my friend wanted to go :)
  • keefmac
    keefmac Posts: 313 Member
    Options

Nice to see you're eating well while keepng that figure!.

Roll on 6 months when I get to goal weight and can have another treat or two..