I did it! :D I got to my goal weight!

Options

Replies

• noltes2
    noltes2 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I am thrilled for you that you met your goal! Good job on taking care of the extra weight before it turned into more and more and more weight. I've lost 30 pounds too, but I still have 25 to go - yikes! Better late then never... Now go buy an adorable swim suit and show off! :)
  • natalie1872
    Options
    Well done !!
  • robeeen
    robeeen Posts: 15
    Options
    you look amazing girl..... awesome job
  • Katybun3
    Katybun3 Posts: 172
    Options
    That's fantastic. So good to hear a success story. It only spurs us all on knowing it DOES work!!
  • Paige1108
    Paige1108 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I know, I'm kind of nervous about the maintaining process. That's an entirely different story... But after all the hard work I did to lose the weight, I will never let myself get that way again. :smile:

congratulations that's so wonderful. The transition to maintenance can be a little tricky. My boyfriend ended up gaining a little back because he lost focus without the weekly goal of weight loss to keep him motivated. But he has sense lost that little extra and is maintaining fine now that he knows his challenge. I had to play with my base calories a little because I actually lost a little extra trying to figure out the perfect maintenance amount. But I've now maintained my loss for 3 months and alls well.

Good luck on this new phase of your journey and I hope you find a killer bikini.
  • MelanieP_TX
    MelanieP_TX Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • katie_townsend
    Options
    Well done big congrats to you x
  • Nathfrenchie
    Nathfrenchie Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! It encourages me! Keep it off and enjoy being healthy and beautiful! :happy:
  • zanmoto
    Options
    Well done for you!! Book a holiday so you can show off your new bod in your bikini!
    xx
  • a1schwei
    a1schwei Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    you look amazing :) congratulations on your hard work paying off :)
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Great job....
  • amycal
    amycal Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - how exciting! Keep on focusing on being healthy - eating right and exercising. These are good habits to start at a young age. Enjoy your success. Stores will have bikinis soon too so enjoy shopping!
  • mountainwoman98
    mountainwoman98 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Congratulations sweetie!! Now all you have to do is keep eating healthy and excercising... You already did the hard part.
  • ChocolateCharms1
    Options
    Congratulations keep up the work...... just keep on eating heathly and drik water.. =)
  • neesylynn
    neesylynn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is wonderful!
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,178 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic!!! I love to hear when people reach their goals particularly if it is a New Year's Resolution, because so often we hear only of the ones that are broken!! Would love to see some before and after pics (doesn't have to be bikini ones). Great job :flowerforyou:
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,178 Member
    Options
    Stores will have bikinis soon too so enjoy shopping!

Target already has them in and it is still freezing here in GA.
  • TakeOne
    TakeOne Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Way to go girl!! I agree you should celebrate my buying an awesome bikini or outfit. Right now is when you will really have to focus on what you want and how you achieved it, because maintaining can be a difficult journey. Try not to get frusterated about the little ups and down. Remember that you made it this far! Keep it up..you can do it :)
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    So today I got on the scale and I finally saw the number 135. :noway: This is my goal weight... I don't know what to do now that I don't need to lose anymore weight, haha. This is the lowest that I've been since 7th grade. My senior year of high school I was up to 170 lbs and that was considered overweight. Today, I looked at bikini photos that I took at 170 and I took some a few days ago and compared them, and I can't believe that I actually look that much different. I never realized I don't have my stomach pooch, until I looked at my photos! Last New Years I made my resolution to lose 30 pounds, and I did it. I actually stuck to my New Year's Resolution! I feel so weird getting on here and telling everyone about this, but this is the biggest accomplishment I've ever done. So for anybody who has their New Year's Resolution to lose weight, you can do it too!!!

great job!! you should post those pictures!! ;)
  • bizybeemom
    bizybeemom Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!!!! Great job!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!