First Weigh In

Options
and I've lost 3lb. Also lost 11/2" on hips and waist. So not to bad a start for me. I'm very pleased with results so far :happy:

Replies

• clahut
    clahut Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic. Way to go! :smile:
  • rjlam
    rjlam Posts: 149
    Options
    That's awesome for your first weight in. :flowerforyou:
  • Pandaschaefer
    Options
    very nice job!
  • maineislandgirl
    maineislandgirl Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am glad to read this! Not just as a congrats for you but because I thought I was going crazy, LOL. I have always weighed myself not measured inches and so had no experience with this part before. It has been about 9 days now for me and I have lost 5 lbs and several inches off my hips and waist. I thought I was somehow measuring wrong, LOL. I thought how could I have lost so many inches and only 5 lbs? Or even, how could I have lost that many inches ALREADY!? But seeing your post lets me know, yes, this is exactly right! Thanks for posting and GOOD JOB!
  • schninie82
    schninie82 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Thats great well done...
  • Lakeside54321
    Options
    That is great..... keep it up!
  • marymoonpigUK
    Options
    Cool!!! x
  • kris628
    kris628 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wonderful keep up the great work you will make your goal in no time!
  • paulettac
    paulettac Posts: 101
    Options
    Congrats! Keep it up!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    thats fab for the first week! well done!
  • wrathmere
    Options
    Well done that's amazing, Ive found measuring really helps too =)
  • geminisam
    Options
    My 1st weigh in tuesday,doubt i will do any good.
  • 60HzShuffle
    Options
    You did the hard part getting started. Just make a commitment to write everything down you eat and weigh in once a week for 4 weeks. It will all take care of itself :)

My 1st weigh in tuesday,doubt i will do any good.
  • MamaT715
    Options
    how often do most of u wiegh in? this is my 3rd day on here and was wondering should i do it bi weekly or monthly.
  • akb2006
    akb2006 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    how often do most of u wiegh in? this is my 3rd day on here and was wondering should i do it bi weekly or monthly.

I weigh in once a week although I really wish I could make myself just weigh in once every 2 weeks. I've noticed I lose quite a bit one week, stand still the next week, then the following week loose alot again. You just need to experimant with how your body works and what you feel comfortable doing. I try not to get discouraged. I may just start measuring my waist and arms and measure those once a week instead.
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    Well done, keep it up :D
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    and I've lost 3lb. Also lost 11/2" on hips and waist. So not to bad a start for me. I'm very pleased with results so far :happy:

great job!!!
  • mountainwoman98
    mountainwoman98 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • bigshazza
    Options
    Well done keep it up
  • Sandra_M
    Sandra_M Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for you support it makes a difference knowing your not alone!!