I must confess to the person above that....

Options

Replies

• assthetik
    assthetik Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    thats fantastic! Go you!
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    I'm getting hangry! :grumble: :angry:
  • jacques57
    jacques57 Posts: 2,129 Member
    Options
    Me too. Time for El Polo Loco black bean and broccoli bowl. Less than 500 cals!
  • Anahita_Swims
    Anahita_Swims Posts: 4,127 Member
    Options
    that ive only take 2k steps today so far :/
  • valkaree
    valkaree Posts: 519
    Options
    That I am seriously considering shaving off this beard. It just does not look very good :(
  • mybeesknees
    Options
    I go commando in my bathing suit, pajamas and the shower. No exceptions.
  • Morgan5647
    Morgan5647 Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    I'm allergic to bees
  • valkaree
    Options
    I bought a new watch and was taking a picture of it in the bathroom because it has better lighting. I posted the picture on a watch forum. I took the picture in the mirror to show how it looked on my wrist. A few hours later one of the guys noticed my wife naked in the tub behind me. I don't know how I missed that and she was not happy but we laugh about it now
  • FitGal4ever42
    FitGal4ever42 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I would like to see that pic : ) lol.
  • Groovyca2022
    Options
    I bought a new watch and was taking a picture of it in the bathroom because it has better lighting. I posted the picture on a watch forum. I took the picture in the mirror to show how it looked on my wrist. A few hours later one of the guys noticed my wife naked in the tub behind me. I don't know how I missed that and she was not happy but we laugh about it now

lmao! funny.

Imo..shave the beard..you have a great smile.
  • Morgan5647
    Morgan5647 Posts: 598 Member
    Options

lmao! funny.

Val you crack me up :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • FitGal4ever42
    FitGal4ever42 Posts: 265 Member
    Options

lmao! funny.

no... Your rock the beard.. I love it : ) plus .. cute dog ! St Bernard ? So cute !
  • valkaree
    Options
    thanks all, I still do have the pic in my photobucket account. Memories :) The beard might be coming off tonight!
  • valkaree
    Options

lmao! funny.

no... Your rock the beard.. I love it : ) plus .. cute dog ! St Bernard ? So cute !

Ok, the beard is officially staying!! It is my buddies dog and it is huge!
  • amorana1
    amorana1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    The beard is mighty fine! Keep it, and the dog.
  • YF92
    YF92 Posts: 2,893 Member
    Options
    Got a bunch of those, here's one for now

When I was 6 or 7 I was playing around my neighbors house. They were having some work done in the garden but we played around anyways, memory's blurry here but all I remember is that a scythe hit my arm and made a pretty nasty cut. Scar still there.
  • valkaree
    Options
    I must confess that if I had that scar I would tell everyone it was from defending a ladies honor in a street fight with 5 thugs that I won.
  • Phoenix__Rising
    Phoenix__Rising Posts: 9,981 Member
    Options
    That you're a wonderful friend. :)
  • Groovyca2022
    Options
    I don't want to log my food this weekend...(bad me)
  • YF92
    YF92 Posts: 2,893 Member
    Options
    I must confess that if I had that scar I would tell everyone it was from defending a ladies honor in a street fight with 5 thugs that I won.

Hey man now here's an idea, thanks bud!