missed calls.

Options
2»

Replies

• hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    My record for missed calls in one day period is 28 from one girl. She was crazy though no if and or buts about that.

What is your record for number of missed calls from one person in one day?

let me guess, 8 on the crazy/hot matrix? :laugh:
  • YF92
    YF92 Posts: 2,893 Member
    Options
    Somewhere in the twenties. I called back like 3 times and was really worried

"Bring some groceries with you home"

:noway:
  • EmmieBaby
    EmmieBaby Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    don't know the exact number but when I broke up with my ex he spammed my home phone to the point we had to unplug all phones for 2 days.
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    For me, it's 13 within a 4 hour span.... She knew I was at work and would get fired for answering the phone, and she still got pissed that I didn't answer. Called her once on my lunch break......SHE didn't answer.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Two. The four people in my immediate family are the only ones that have my cell phone number, and since I can't hear it ring and it's rarely turned on, well.......
  • amethyst7986
    amethyst7986 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I don't pay attention to stuff like that on my phone...BUT I get creeped out when I log onto facebook and some random person I got a friend request from the night before has liked and commented on 47 of my posts and photos...usually someone I remember from junior high, vaguely. Yikes.

lol....like they are playing catch up! I get creeped out by that too!

Unsure if this counts as missed calls bc I purposely ignored the calls, but when I broke up with my ex he called me about 60 times in 3 hours-- this had been going on for a few days, so I went to change my # and 30 mins later he showed up at my house, threw his phone at me, kicked my car and left. Then he started showing up at my office with flowers and love letters...lol
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Okay mine was 54 and it was right when caller ID on phones was coming out and he had NO clue I had it.
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    lol I only answer the phone for like 3 people

so missed calls everyday all day

This. If it's important they'll leave a message. If I think it's important I'll call them back.
  • HannahLynn91
    HannahLynn91 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Of course, it was from an ex, 34 times, all different numbers because he thought he was so smart using "Phone Bluff" I picked up the first one because the caller ID said "Mom" but it was him. As were the next 33 calls, as every number he could think of.

Then the calls lasted another 6 months, everyday at my work, calling me from random numbers thinking he was smart, finally stopped once my boss and the sheriffs department got involved. Thank Goodness.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    The trend seems to be an ex. they can't help it because we are all awesome.
  • 115s
    115s Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I lost count. I would purposely let my mother call me about ten times only to answer at the tenth call and upset her, to then have her call me close to 50 more times out of anger. Why? Because I can, that's why.
  • TheNewPriceIsLoading
    TheNewPriceIsLoading Posts: 2,135 Member
    Options
    Missed calls? What are these? I always respond to my text messages.
  • 115s
    115s Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Missed calls? What are these? I always respond to my text messages.
    Old people still like to call. Make sure you get them a rotary app or else they won't know what to do with the touchscreen.
  • WreckaRed
    WreckaRed Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    What? You mean I am supposed to answer my phone? Naw.
  • Strange_magic
    Strange_magic Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Probably like 5 from my fiance because he's persistent. But most people know, I don't like to talk on the phone.
  • sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    28?!

I called my brother 4 times when my father died. When he called back, he said he already knew when he saw four calls in one evening. I'd even thought that: "When he sees all these calls, he's going to know."

28 calls = crazy, for sure.

Now I'm wondering if she started that way or if you made her crazy. ;)

My friend fiance called him 46 times in one night. This same night I got 28 miss calls. We were hanging out. Girls just don't understand what guys night out means. It means do not call us we will not pick up LOL. Both girls are ironically nurses

Nevermind. Not worth it. lol
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    I had someone call me 35 times in ONE HOUR. Put a stop to that by completely severing ties with her and telling her never to contact me again, then blocking her number.
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    28?!

I called my brother 4 times when my father died. When he called back, he said he already knew when he saw four calls in one evening. I'd even thought that: "When he sees all these calls, he's going to know."

28 calls = crazy, for sure.

Now I'm wondering if she started that way or if you made her crazy. ;)

My friend fiance called him 46 times in one night. This same night I got 28 miss calls. We were hanging out. Girls just don't understand what guys night out means. It means do not call us we will not pick up LOL. Both girls are ironically nurses

*trying to understand what being a nurse has to do with anything*
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    In order to get laid with this girl, I proposed to her. Had good sex. And then I moved out of the house. The phone number couldn't be changed in time but the missed calls must have been way up there.

Thats reminds me... I think I am still engaged since I never really broke up with her...
  • DBoone85
    DBoone85 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    In order to get laid with this girl, I proposed to her. Had good sex. And then I moved out of the house. The phone number couldn't be changed in time but the missed calls must have been way up there.

Thats reminds me... I think I am still engaged since I never really broke up with her...

I traced your IP address, and am waiting in your bedroom with a ring, some handcuffs and three bridesmaids. When do you get off work again?