New Lunch Bag

Options
Katybun3
Katybun3 Posts: 172
thought I'd show off my new lunch bag. Going to fill it with some of the great recipes for lunch I've found on MFP :flowerforyou:

df589a8b.jpg

Replies

• Katybun3
    Katybun3 Posts: 172
    Options
    Thought I'd show off my new lunch bag.

df589a8b.jpg
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    interesting......
  • maritajane
    Options
    That's nice! It's such a good idea to take your own lunch when you go to work - or anywhere really. I have only realised this lately. It's so hard to buy stuff that is low cal and healthy - you end up buying something you shouldn't and any weight loss for that day is out of the window. Your own food is cheaper and nicer too!
  • impressr
    impressr Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    What's MFP stand for? Always looking for a good recipe site.
  • impressr
    impressr Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hahaha nevermind just figured it out.
  • sue26
    sue26 Posts: 412
    Options
    love the new lunch bag:smile:
  • athena40
    Options
    i know i thought i was doing something really good by getting a salad for lunch. all it had was some grilled chicken, carrots and some cheese with french dressing. It ended up being over 500 cal. i almost fell over
  • booch221
    booch221 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    That's nice! It's such a good idea to take your own lunch when you go to work - or anywhere really. I have only realised this lately. It's so hard to buy stuff that is low cal and healthy - you end up buying something you shouldn't and any weight loss for that day is out of the window. Your own food is cheaper and nicer too!

And you can save about $10 bucks a day bringing your own.
    That's $2640 a year!