Friends with similar goals - anyone a student? :)

Options
Hi all, after previously having an account with MFP I have decided to make a new one and get some really positive, helpful friends with open diaries who are similar to myself :smile:

A bit about me - I'm 18, 5"2 female, 132lbs, from the UK, and in a months time I'm off to live the student life at university :bigsmile:

I love to eat, and I love to exercise, particularly weights and circuit training! I'm aiming to lose a bit of fat and then gain some serious muscle definition!!

Hope there are some people out there who are similar to me who want to be my friend :flowerforyou:

Replies

• annabel_adcock
    Options
    Well, this is awkward... *chirp chirp*
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Your username is kinda awesome.
  • theycallmearth
    theycallmearth Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I just started back to school myself. Like you, I love to eat. Don't love to exercise, but I do it. Anyways, you can friend me and/or message me if you want.
  • YF92
    YF92 Posts: 2,893 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I'm here to lose some weight as well. Last year civil engineering students. Welcome to MFP
  • stacesand
    stacesand Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to get back on track. It's going to be hectic (full time job, school, working out, boyfriend time), but I'm up for the challenge! Feel free to add me!
  • d0mernade
    d0mernade Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I work a full time job and am a student. I'm struggling with getting back on track. only have about 10 pounds to lose but my motivation is slipping which isn't the best. I'll be your friend and we can motivate each other ^^
  • annabel_adcock
    Options
    Your username is kinda awesome.

Haha, why? :)
  • jillxmadelynne
    Options
    Well, unlike you I have a lot of weight to loose. However, I am a full time student at University of Wisconsin Milwaukee studying philosophy and women's studies. I'm a little more than half way through my Bachelor's degree with goals of making it all the way through a PhD program. I can always use more friends on here!