Starting Over... For the Millionth Time

Hello everyone! So I do good for a while (signing in, updating my food, etc) but then I slack off. Been doing that with my "Diet and Exercise" for the last 6 years. Anyone who wants to be friends, just add me! :) Hopefully can stick to it this time.

Replies

• gabriellegetsfit
    gabriellegetsfit Posts: 6 Member
    I'm the exact same way! I've been on myfitnesspal for a long time and have started over a trillion times! We can do this :D
  • aliann30
    aliann30 Posts: 291 Member
    I'm with you! Just gotta keep getting back up...with enough perseverance eventually we won't "fall" as often or as hard!
  • BlondeButtercup127
    BlondeButtercup127 Posts: 750 Member
    I know it's tough, but wake up every morning & CHOOSE to do it! I can't speak for everyone but I know motivation only gets me so far. What keeps me going is the dedication to my journey. It gets easier, but on the mornings I wake up and just know it's going to be a day, I make the choice to keep focused, I make the CHOICE to continue eating withing my goals, etc. I keep my eye on the prize!! When you have a bad day (like I do!) Don't beat yourself up over it! Wake up the next morning and embrace it being a new day, and kick it's *kitten*! ;) Feel free to add me if you'd like!! Best of luck on your journey!! :drinker:
  • seamusmmurphy
    seamusmmurphy Posts: 1 Member
    Fall down nine times, get up ten. You can do it!
  • Brandi92809
    Brandi92809 Posts: 78 Member
    Aww! Thanks everyone! Great motivation! :)
  • bahston615
    bahston615 Posts: 9 Member
    I can completely relate and I'm on the same journey. I agree with what others have said. Each time you get up and push forward you feel a little bit better, a litte bit stronger, and more at peace with yourself (at least me). Good luck and feel free to add me if you'd like.