Am I the only blackberry user left???

Options
Man, I REALLY wish that MFP had a Blackberry app. I travel a LOT in the spring/summer/fall and don't always have easy computer access. I know we can do it through the mobile website, but that's not the easiest to do. I sure wish they'd hurry up with that blackberry app!

Replies

• xp0sed
    xp0sed Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Being from Waterloo, Ontario (where BB is made), I too am a Blackberry used and impatiently waiting for the app. I work 12 hour days and it gets tricky to remember what I've eaten for the day. haha
  • sswoboda2113
    Options
    They don't? That is a bummer! The app is fantastic! I track on my phone and it is a lifesaver. So easy to just scan in a product!! No excuses for not tracking! :) I'll keep my fingers crossed that it comes soon for you!
  • AshAmzing
    Options
    Even with having an iPhone and the app, I still log everything on the computer.
  • CarolHudson11
    Options
    Nope. You're not the only BB user left.....I love my Blackberry and absolutely refuse to switch over to a Droid or iPhone. I'd love to have an app for mine, as well!
  • Simonscat
    Simonscat Posts: 249
    Options
    I have a Blackberry and love it!
    :D
  • strongwxnc
    Options
    BB user here. Waiting on the app also.. Will be nice once it does happen!!!
  • chicabean420
    chicabean420 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Nope. You're not the only BB user left.....I love my Blackberry and absolutely refuse to switch over to a Droid or iPhone. I'd love to have an app for mine, as well!

Same! I love my BB too much to give it up. I know a few people who want to join MFP but they prefer the convenience of tracking their food on their smart phone, and are waiting for a BB App!
  • IndyRick
    IndyRick Posts: 172
    Options
    Yeah...and when it does come, I hope we can access the message boards through it.

I MFP Blackberry Messenger group app would be pretty cool,, also.
  • StarryEyedGirl
    Options
    the app is in process!! been a waiting for a while now.... soon soon I hope!!!!
  • kao708
    kao708 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Yes, it's been in progress for a long time. I don't understand why they didn't complete the BB app first since that was available before Android or iPhone. At the very least they should have started with a mobile site that all smartphones could use until they build individual apps by phone type.
  • julianpoutram
    julianpoutram Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I have a blackberry and an ipod touch so i can use the app on my ipod. But it would be nice to have it on my blackberry all the time!
  • carolww
    carolww Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    You'll probably eventually have to give up one day and buy an iphone or Android...... I gave in.
  • heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I have a BB too, so no, you're not alone. Patiently waiting for an app too...
  • jppizana
    jppizana Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    They don't? That is a bummer! The app is fantastic! I track on my phone and it is a lifesaver. So easy to just scan in a product!! No excuses for not tracking! :) I'll keep my fingers crossed that it comes soon for you!

You can scan a product? Does it add it to the database? Where is this function? Does it work for an iPhone?so many questions. . . .
  • mnheather
    mnheather Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love my blackberry and can't wait for an app. I refuse to swich to another phone. :laugh:
  • LWShelor
    Options
    I am also waiting patiently for the BB app. It would make me much more accountable if it was as simple as logging in right from my pocket. I think logging from the table would make me less likely to order certain things if out at a restaurant. I could also check info and make smarter choices. Also at the gym, I could remember my totals without trying to remember all day. Just saying....hurry up MFP!
  • poorcopies
    poorcopies Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I decided to use MFP as it is a lot user friendly and has a better interface than the other site I was using, but the lack of blackberry app is probably the only thing that is bugging me, I also go away a lot, so need to be able to keep on track.
  • Simonscat
    Simonscat Posts: 249
    Options
    Why don't we all share BB pins?! And then i think you can make a group chat thing for support?!
  • BlutAura
    Options
    I did have a BB, I've had 3 different BBs in the last 4 years but the unavailability of decent apps made me switch to the iPhone. Never looked back since.
  • jen0619
    jen0619 Posts: 414
    Options
    Blackberry user here! I used to have an Iphone and I loved the app but I hated the phone. It was so much more conveinent! I will just patiently wait with everyone else in the mean time. :(