Please be-friend me

Options
I'm so very happy that I've found this place!!! I have to lose about 75 more pounds and I need some friend's, to encourage others and y'all can encourage you too!!

Replies

• mommyofjan
    mommyofjan Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I adore this website/app. Feel free to add me :)
  • tsmonzon
    Options
    Hello, this is day 5 for me. I am liking it so far. Just looking for a chat once in a while. Feel free to message me.
  • lenny1976
    lenny1976 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have about 100lbs left to lose
  • jptrgrl1111
    jptrgrl1111 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    MFP is an awesome site! The people here are amazing and the tools are simple and very helpful. Feel free to add me to your friends. Having the support of people going through the same efforts that you are helps more than I ever gave it credit for!
  • tjames719
    tjames719 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    You can add me too :)
  • ccassityii
    ccassityii Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I tried to start back in March but never could lose, found out I had hypothyroidism in June, now my levels are normal. I got 130 to lose. 60 lbs of baby weight. I started again 22 days ago and down 13 lbs. just a lot more to go. This site is awesome. I love looking at all the success stories. One day I will have my own. Look at me.. I lost 130 lbs and have hypothyroidism... if I can do it.. so can you :) But for now I will celebrate for my every 20 lbs lol Small goals.
  • healthyNEWday4me
    Options
    Hello and welcome to this wonderful place that is going to help you so much! Please add me if you haven't already!
  • ABabilonia
    ABabilonia Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose 75 lbs too. Please feel free to add me
  • tjbrinson
    Options
    Love to add you as a friend
  • Angee_B
    Angee_B Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm jst gettin started bak up wit a new attitude nd dedication bout things...add me...:-)
  • danmaycock
    Options
    I just joined MFP this week and really like it. And today I just found these different groups etc in the community section. I am so impressed with everyone and how people are working toward their goals. A friend of mine lost 60 lbs over a period of about 2 years through hard work and discipline; truly amazing. I don't blog or post on any other web sites, but I love the positive support and encouragement everyone provides here. So if anyone wants to "friend" me I'd be pleased. Thank you.
  • kingscrown
    kingscrown Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Photo and fill out your profile and I'd be happy to be your friend.