23, Female, lifts weights, tries to eat right.

Options
Hi,

Thought I might try to gather myself up some friends. I'm 171cm, I weigh 54kg and I have a personal trainer with whom I do weights sessions twice a week. I need to get more into doing 3x 30 min cardio sessions a week. I have a sweet tooth so I'm trying to focus on eating whole foods as much as I can since it's low fuss and gives me everything my body needs. I'm low in iron and have low blood pressure so prone to fainting at times but I take iron and b12 supplements.

I'd love some sensible friends who are doing the same sort of thing as me, just trying to eat right and fuel their bodies for the exercise they do and their life in general.

Replies

• danmaycock
    Options
    I can totally relate to that sweet tooth! LOL Today I was lookling up the calorie count for carrot juice when someone at work threw a chocolate chip cupcake with icing in front of me! I gobbled up that sucker and felt so guilty worked my a@$ off later with cardio!
  • masterofnaps
    Options
    As a 23 year old female who also lifts weights and tries to eat right, we probably have a lot in common :)
  • littlejane91
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 22 (23 in December), 165cm, 53kg trying to get to back to my happy weight of 49/50kg. I do a bit of resistance training and I like to mix in some plyo exercises too to keep my heart rate up :flowerforyou: oh AND I also have a massive massive sweet tooth!
  • theycallmearth
    theycallmearth Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hey. Well we definitely have one thing in common, I've got a massive sweet tooth as well. I just joined this site and hopefully can offer/receive some good advice whenever possible. Feel free to add me if you want