2 pounds per day???

Options
Somehow over the past 3 days I have lost about 2 pounds per day... how is this possible?

Replies

• MissieB76
    Options
    Have you been drinking more water than usual..could be water weight you have lost
  • jadee76
    jadee76 Posts: 29
    Options
    Sounds wonderful to me!!

Did you change your diet or workout routine??
  • sierraskooter
    Options
    I would say it is water weight. But hey, a pound lost is still a pound lost! You go girl!!
  • lriffey
    lriffey Posts: 11
    Options
    nope, still drinking around the same amount as before...
  • joygwen
    joygwen Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    A pound is 3500 calories so it's most likely water weight unless you've truly had a 7000 calorie deficit every day. Do you feel less bloated and puffy? Were your clothes leaving indentions and now they are gone or better?
  • mictur
    mictur Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Embrace it. You shouldn't be weighing yourself every day. The scale lies most of the time. Keep on eating and toning.:flowerforyou:
  • dhill_84
    dhill_84 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I find it best to weight in one a week, twice at most. Your weight goes up and down so much. If you have a good week, pat yourself on the back. If your losing like 10-14 or more pounds a week often, I would talk to your Doc to make your your not doing it to fast.
  • lriffey
    lriffey Posts: 11
    Options
    I haven't changed my diet at all and my workouts are still pretty much the same too... I am happy about the loss but I know that it will slow down and I will get discouraged...
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Take it as a compliment for now - cause there's goin' to be days or weeks that you won't lose...I seem to be in that boat at the moment - but I'm tonin' in places I never had before...my thighs, my abs are peekin' out, and my skinny arms are gainin' muscle...:) xo good times in Canada lol
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I've read about a phenomenon where people are on a plateau for a while and then they suddenly a bunch of weight at once. I can see on your ticker that you have a lot to lose - weight can come off faster the more you have to lose.
    Some of it must be water too.. in any case, not a bad thing :)