Hello and Good Morning!

Options
Hi everyone!

Not sure what exactly to say here, I've tried myfitnesspal before and truth be told it was totally working but then I hit the holidays and I just kinda fell off the boat. That was about 2 years ago. I'm back though and ready to try harder this time. Want to change my habits and feel healthy and happy. Had a baby girl this past May and I want to create healthy habits for myself so that I can make sure she has them as well. Can't teach what you don't know and I want my baby to be healthy as much as I want it for myself.

I'm totally open to making friends to help motivate each other. Last time I was on here I didn't reach out to the community and I didn't know anyone personally who was trying it. I've always done my best when I have friends and family motivating me and helping me stay on track so maybe this will help me do better this time around. I'll try to be more involved in the forums and such. If you want feel free to add me. I'm always down to making new friends :}

Good luck to you all in your journey!

Replies

• Textmessage
    Textmessage Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    One thing that works (for me) is going to the forums and reading the success story threads. If you ever feel like you're slacking, check those out. :P

Good luck this time around. :)
  • TheLastNelda
    TheLastNelda Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Will definitely do that :}
  • zericaaaaa
    zericaaaaa Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

Not sure what exactly to say here, I've tried myfitnesspal before and truth be told it was totally working but then I hit the holidays and I just kinda fell off the boat. That was about 2 years ago. I'm back though and ready to try harder this time. Want to change my habits and feel healthy and happy. Had a baby girl this past May and I want to create healthy habits for myself so that I can make sure she has them as well. Can't teach what you don't know and I want my baby to be healthy as much as I want it for myself.

I'm totally open to making friends to help motivate each other. Last time I was on here I didn't reach out to the community and I didn't know anyone personally who was trying it. I've always done my best when I have friends and family motivating me and helping me stay on track so maybe this will help me do better this time around. I'll try to be more involved in the forums and such. If you want feel free to add me. I'm always down to making new friends :}

Good luck to you all in your journey!
    l
    congrats on coming back :) feel free to add! i fell off the wagon a few months ago but today makes day 86 of consistent logging! we can do this together!
  • JordanMK_
    JordanMK_ Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hey good that you're trying to improve your lifestyle since we're on the same boat good luck to both of us :)
  • theycallmearth
    theycallmearth Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I'm down to offer/receive and make new friends too! Feel free to add me
  • Shokei
    Shokei Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Feel free to add me also if you like
  • SandyBVTN
    SandyBVTN Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Hello to you!

I'm going to add everyone on this thread. Definitely looking to add motivated people to go on this journey with. I also have never reached out to a community when undertaking Project Weight-loss and I think it'll be a big reason that this time I am going to have successful and permanent change. Lets do this!
  • Fasttrack2freedom
    Fasttrack2freedom Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Back ! Lots I good support on here