What are your favourite Fitnessblender workouts?

Options
I just did my first two today after hearing about Fitnessblender many times on the boards. I am so impressed! I did the Bodyweight cardio calorie blaster and then the Natural Brazil Buttock lift and I am sure I will be sore tomorrow! I have been looking through trying to build up a collection to try but wondered if you have any recommendations.

Replies

• Orfygirl
    Orfygirl Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I like to do anything with kettlebells. I despise strength training, except for kettlebells, so doing those workouts kind of sneaks it in.
  • Beachlady24
    Beachlady24 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Ok, :happy: , Whats a Kettlebell?
  • Orfygirl
    Orfygirl Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Ok, :happy: , Whats a Kettlebell?

A big weight, it kind of looks like a bell, with a handle on top meant for swinging. It comes in different sizes like regular weights do, I'm up to 20lbs.
  • xixshaiyaxix
    xixshaiyaxix Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I love all their low impact exercise's. It's heaven-sent. I am still on the very big side, and I can't jump, or get on the floor much, so I am so happy that I can do their boot camp low impact video and get moving.
  • Spaghetti_Bender
    Spaghetti_Bender Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    So far, the cardio kickboxing.
  • starlite_79
    starlite_79 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    the 100 rep squat challenge (saw they posted a second version of this--haven't checked that out yet), and the upper body strength workout with cardio intervals. i seriously just pulled up the bodyweight cardio calorie blaster video the other night, trying to plan a cardio workout for the following morning--but ended up running instead. just might do that one tomorrow!