Stroke and 127 lost with pictures!!!

Options

Replies

• FitOldMomma
    FitOldMomma Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Holy cow!!!

Every day I log into MFP and read these amazing success stories, but yours really hit me. Look what you accomplished!
    I can only imagine how much better you must feel. Just awesome my friend, just awesome!
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    DestroyTheOpposition Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! I wish I get through to my father and help him see the light you have seen!
  • bombshellcertification
    Options
    I love your updates and healthy vigor & smile plus you are from NJ!! Here's to good health and challenges overcome
    :drinker:
    What a difference, you are inspiring, thank you for sharing progress and blessed results
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    Amazing! :D You look like a totally different person!

I appreciate your ability to push forward and progress rather than dwell on your health and not bother to do anything, even make it worse. True inspiration right there!
  • etremoi53
    etremoi53 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring photos. Fantastic truly! Best of luck to you.
  • Monna2
    Monna2 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You're an excellent example.. Congratulations :))))

I looooved that part when you decided to exercise before you eat what you crave, and God willing I will try it.

Thank you for the great motivation.
  • rayonrainbows
    rayonrainbows Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    amazing!

thanks for sharing! :)
  • steveyinasia
    steveyinasia Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    From another part of the world for you(Bangkok)...WOW.
  • onlystavros
    Options
    Your photos are inspiring, you've done really well.
  • boxfish100
    boxfish100 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    This is an amazing achievement and I am taking notes about how you are approaching maintenance - it makes a lot of sense to continue the habits that bring success. Thank you for sharing your story.
  • gdnplnty
    gdnplnty Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. You show that no matter what the circumstances, it is possible. Just might take time and a whole lot of determination, but it can get done.

Thank you again.
  • Laura3BB
    Laura3BB Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Hey what a great success! and you are doing your health a big favor too....congrats!
  • lucyster92
    lucyster92 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    you've done so well! what an inspiration
  • elissascotland
    elissascotland Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Well done on the amazing journey YOU have taken. Thank you for the inspiration. Very best wishes
  • monna32
    monna32 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Amazing story and success! Thank you for reminding how lucky I should consider myself being i good health. Good luck with maintenance :)
  • NomNomMom
    NomNomMom Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    How wonderful that your life has changed for the better after you did what you needed to do - it is a 2nd BETTER chance at life! Congratulations & thank you for inspiring us to keep at it and NEVER give up! Lives depend upon it. Awesome post! :flowerforyou:
  • joverine
    joverine Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow Ty for the motivation !! you look great !!!!!
  • momjmd
    momjmd Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • Believe4it
    Options
    Such an inspiration!!
  • samwalkerxx
    Options
    Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!