What store are you excited to be able to wear clothes from

Options
I want to wear Betsey Johnson Dresses but the smallest size she makes is a 10 I can't wait I look at the store everytime i'm at the mall but i'm to embarrassed to go in :( hopefully by next summer :)

Replies

• jessimacar
    Options
    Urban Outfitters/American Eagle/Guess Pretty regular stores.. There's a store called Lumora or something downtown that I was in yesterday, and felt like an outcast..
  • feetypajamas
    feetypajamas Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    At this point, I just want to be out of the plus sizes!!! I want to be able to shop at ANY store, that doesn't specialize in PLUS! hehehe
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    American Eagle & Fashion Bug!
  • Daisygurl7
    Daisygurl7 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm just excited to not feel like everyone is staring at me like I don't belong, cause they don't have my size!! LOL I've tired of being stared at for being big...
  • mkingraham
    mkingraham Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    banana republic- I already warned my husband that my monthly shopping habit will be large once I can wear their clothes :)
  • LaurenRose2011
    Options
    At this point, I just want to be out of the plus sizes!!! I want to be able to shop at ANY store, that doesn't specialize in PLUS! hehehe

TOTALLY!!! We have the same dream babe. I haven't been in a non-plus size in over a decade.
  • p_cakes
    p_cakes Posts: 282
    Options
    Forever 21! I LOVE their clothes, and they are so cheap! I can't wait to fit into those.
    I went the other day and tried on an XL, and I wanted to cry. Soon though I'll get to shop there!

I'm basically just excited to get out of XL and plus sizes and being able to find more in my size.
  • peaches32684
    peaches32684 Posts: 10 Member
    Options

I too can not wait to be out of the plus sizes! Just to walk into Express and be able to try on a pair of jeans would make my year!!!
  • HealthyEscape
    Options
    Forever 21! I LOVE their clothes, and they are so cheap! I can't wait to fit into those.
    I went the other day and tried on an XL, and I wanted to cry. Soon though I'll get to shop there!

I'm basically just excited to get out of XL and plus sizes and being able to find more in my size.

I agree! I love Forever 21! I haven't set foot inside of one for almost 10 years! I remember going with all my skinny friends in high school to shop and they would just grab things off the shelves. Nothing EVER fit me, so I would just say I didnt have money for new clothes. Can't wait to walk in a buy a whole new line of clothes for myself!
  • CorydonCutie
    CorydonCutie Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Rue 21, and I am totally going to get and Aeropostle hoodie. Of course, I could just raid my daughter's closet. LOL. Now THAT will be awesome!
  • emmascott
    emmascott Posts: 249
    Options
    Oh my god so many! To go into a changing room and not make myself feel ashamed of how I look, especially with all that overhead lighting that puts shadows on every bump on your body! Lol
  • bubbaduts
    bubbaduts Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    oh i totally agree! I would love to shop at forever 21 and Rue! when i was 17-18 i could shop there but was always in an xl someday an 8 and medium will happen and hopefully soon!!!
  • Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to feel comfortable shopping in ANY store and feel good about myself lol.

However, I would love to shop at Forever 21! I am a size 17/18 and I can't shop their right now.
  • Keightisgr8
    Keightisgr8 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I want to walk into bluenotes and buy every adorable graphic tee they have. I feel like they make them just to taunt me! They're SO cute!!
  • LaurieKPhoto1972
    Options
    VICTORIA'S SECRET
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I live in France n I tell you i thought that the shops catered only for tiny women and I used to go back to England to buy stuff when I needed to. I now can shop ANYWHERE I am not at my target but I am living a different shopping life! Recently saw some cute jeans and was so happy that they did not have my size.....they were all too big, great feeling ladies I am going to keep it off this time I hope!
  • p_cakes
    p_cakes Posts: 282
    Options
    oh I forgot about Victorias Secret. I can shop there now..but again it's XL (which sometimes those cut into me) and I'm a 36 DD (of course, that may not change much, I was born to have big ones. haha)

I love their pink line though!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Ann Taylor Loft :bigsmile:
  • fourbcrew
    fourbcrew Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    VS....There is a leather jacket with ruffles and the model is wearing a shirt with ruffles too...I want this ensemble!!:wink:
  • MemphisMarly
    Options
    I'm excited to wear jeans! I wear a size 29 or 30 now. When I wore a 14, I couldn't fit into my size 32 jeans, which was the largest the store had. :grumble: